CCFC Charity Partner (1 Viewer)

Astute

They have already shown us what they think of a local charity that is based in Coventry. Will any other charities dare to have anything to do with SISU?

I hope Higgs apply :)

RPHunt

I hope Higgs apply :)

So do I - can you imagine the replies to some of the questions:

Q. How will the funds be utilised?
A. To pay legal fees.

Q. What key events does your charity have planned up until May 2015?
A. Several court cases.

I believe the club worked well with the grace research trust charity last season,and I think it's one of the few things things that the club should be commended for,not slammed for !!! #PUSB !!!

Astute

I believe the club worked well with the grace research trust charity last season,and I think it's one of the few things things that the club should be commended for,not slammed for !!! #PUSB !!!

They only did it though because no local company would go anywhere near them. And we are so low down now that we are not worthwhile to a bigger company.

They only did it though because no local company would go anywhere near them. And we are so low down now that we are not worthwhile to a bigger company.
That may be true,but they could have just left us sponserless,but instead they decided to help a charity,which is good in my view !!! #PUSB !!!

CovFan

Actually, we gave the sponsorship to CBRE and their choice was Grace Research Trust.

ccfcway

"How would a partnership with the Sky Blues help you engage Coventry City fans and the wider Coventry and Warwickshire community?"

SISU - How does a move to Northampton help you engage Coventry City fans and the wider Coventry and Warwickshire community?

AndreasB

So jaundiced and cock eyed are you all that a genuine positive activity is treated with harrumphing and suspicion.

shmmeee

Was about to say, it reads more like a "Charity partner" than anything to do with sponsorship.

Users who are viewing this thread