CCFC Fans Store (1 Viewer)

skybluestub

Hi all,

Any chance anyone on here can help…family friends had ordered a top on ccfcfanstore on 31st May. Contacted via FB, promised it would be arriving, promised a new one would be sent then promised that a refund would arrive alongside a new top too as a gesture of goodwill.

No response now following DMs on Facebook, would be great if anyone had direct contact details so I can try and help get it sorted.

Thanks in advance!

Sky Blue Pete

Hi all,

Any chance anyone on here can help…family friends had ordered a top on ccfcfanstore on 31st May. Contacted via FB, promised it would be arriving, promised a new one would be sent then promised that a refund would arrive alongside a new top too as a gesture of goodwill.

No response now following DMs on Facebook, would be great if anyone had direct contact details so I can try and help get it sorted.

Thanks in advance!
[email protected]

skybluestub

Thanks Pete, yeah just to clarify it’s the independent store (CCFC Fans Store).

I realise it’s a long shot, but if anyone on here can help - or point me in the direction of someone who can, that would be highly appreciated as it’s dragged on for a while now.

RegiswasGod

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
I ordered a top in March. Paid £30. It never arrived. I asked for a refund, they said they'd issue one. Then they blocked me. I never got the top or the refund. Rip off cowboy outfit. It's a scam

Last edited:

Bertola

I've ordered a couple of things previously and never had any major issues (had one t-shirt not turn up, and got a refund pretty quickly).
But i have seen a lot of these posts and its pretty poor. It usually gets blamed on royal mail or personal issues... but it's happening to much to be a coincidence.. If they can't cope with the demand, they should shut themselves down

wingy

Can't believe FB don't have a policy on it tbf
Alternatively credit card should have a policy and debit cards can have some protection but like not credit cards.

It’sabatch87

I ordered a calendar off them late last year it never arrived, they said they’d posted it and that the guy who runs it was in hospital.
Then said they forgot and the guy said his friend was posting it that day…. Guess what it never arrived!!
Did get a refund though.
Surely if you offer a service it’s best to provide it.
Wouldn’t bother with them again.

skybluestub

Hi all,

Brief update, may be from the post here or the persistent emails, but they managed to get the t-shirt and apparently a full refund came through this week. Positive outcome I guess, but just wanted to make sure people were aware.

Thanks again for the replies!

Users who are viewing this thread