CCFC Finances... (1 Viewer)

wingy

The £8.8 million is money that appears to have somehow been repaid. It doesn't add up. In one part of the accounts (the cashflow) we can see they have injected £38.5 million in loans since taking over. Yet on the Balance sheet, they are only owed £29.7 million.

So, £8.8 million has been repaid. The ARVO money should be included in the £29.7 million, as they are part of the SISU group of companies. Is it a coincidence? Its definitely strange that its the same amount as reported in the press - The ARVO debenture issued/was taken out after the year end of the accounts we currently have available (it should be in accounts dated 31.05.12).

I have been trying to work out the current cashflow, but events are moving so fast its hard to keep up. Unfortunately, Im not being paid £340 an hour to do this and have to work elsewhere ;)

IIRC OSB thought this amount may have been written down at some point in one of his disseminations,it sort of matches the amount they Cleared upon takeover ,they did clear around £9M. did'nt they?:thinking about:

Last edited:

stupot07

That would seem about right £2M invested up to may 2012.
Meaning operating costs of £8M. ......Sounds heavy............Turnover @£5M. ............would have thought that was achievable ,but would expect Bigi's and Keoghs fees on top of that .

Remember fees these days aren't paid in full upfront though wingy.

Godiva

The £8.8 million is money that appears to have somehow been repaid. It doesn't add up. In one part of the accounts (the cashflow) we can see they have injected £38.5 million in loans since taking over. Yet on the Balance sheet, they are only owed £29.7 million.

So, £8.8 million has been repaid. Any ARVO money should be included in the £29.7 million, as they are part of the SISU group of companies. Is it a coincidence? Its definitely strange that its the same amount as reported in the press - The ARVO debenture issued/was taken out after the year end of the accounts we currently have available (it should be in accounts dated 31.05.12).

I have been trying to work out the current cashflow, but events are moving so fast its hard to keep up. Unfortunately, Im not being paid £340 an hour to do this and have to work elsewhere ;)

All the initial funds hold shares I believe. Does ARVO hold shares? If they don't maybe they are not 'part of the sisu group'????

Godiva

wouldnt we all ......... but is that for the non trading property subsidiary or for the football operation and does that include the commercial arm of the group or not?:thinking about::whistle:

until the accounts are published then we wont know......

Well, I would settle for the cashflow for the group as a whole.

Puck

This is the first time I've had a chance to look at this properly and it's not easy to assimilate in one go so might have to have another go at it.
I do have one question though, I've not seen any mention of NEPSSI LLP who were registered on the same day as Arvo and also seem to be tied in to this.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Arvo is owned by Nepssi.
Apologies if I'm totally wrong on this.

Skybluesquirrel

If in 2010\11 we had average gates of 16,409 with an income of 3,925,900(matchday receipts according to the accounts for that period). Why do you believe that gates of 3,000 will generate the same revenue?

Can i please have some of your magiuc pixie dust to sort out the world economy

Not sure what you mean. These are all historic figures. No predictions anywhere.

Nowhere have I suggested I can sort out the world economy, nor even CCFC's.

Users who are viewing this thread