Ccfc for sale (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

@CityCoventry: BREAKING: Coventry City Ltd to be put up 'for sale' tomorrow... http://t.co/fKjqTr2mvj

Gray

So theoretically someone could buy the name Coventry City and SISU could be left with ANON FC?

Flying Fokker

SISU out. If they get their hands on anything it will be curtains. The fans have a greater resolve now and any hint that they are around will kill the club.

bigfatronssba

Will it be a classified ad in the Coventry Telegraph or a radio ad on Touch FM?

jon92

"CCFC Ltd has £69m liabilities according to Tim Fisher. It is claimed it is guarantor of Holdings debt" does this mean the buyer has to pay the debt off first

Nick

Administrator
The page says:

The part of Coventry City that is in administration - Coventry City Ltd - will be put up for sale tomorrow.

In a meeting with fans, the administrator said he still wasn't sure which part of the club was in adminstration, but that he will review offers tabled.

Does "review offers tabled" mean put up for sale?

SkyBlueM

Shame no one knows what is actually for sale - could end up buying an empty entity and not the club - all very frustrating, really feel the need to repeatedly bang some heads together until some common sense appears.

Nick

Administrator
It sounds as if the administrator has said he will listen to any offers and that has been translated into a For Sale sign...

dongonzalos

"However, a number of parties remain interested, and notwithstanding the ongoing arguments over the ownership of the assets, we are continuing to engage with those parties to establish if it is possible to facilitate a sale process and whatever rights, title and interest the company may have in assets that will be acquired.

"In this regard, two parties have suggested that they may be interested in participating in a sale under those terms and a decision is this regard is likely to be made very shortly if further evidence is not forthcoming."

luwalla

Sorry bit this b***#*s.. . Administrator says he will put ccfc ltd up for sale tomorrow , but he's not sure what is for sale! Haha

CCFCSteve

"CCFC Ltd has £69m liabilities according to Tim Fisher. It is claimed it is guarantor of Holdings debt" does this mean the buyer has to pay the debt off first

If i understand the quote, first of all holdings would have to go bust ie holdings couldn't repay their debts, then they will have a claim in the Ltd administration. Looks like Appleton may have another job coming his way !!!

C

Clive Plattini

Tom Ross ‏@thegoalzone 58s
Just finished at office sorting Sky Blues stuff for Free Radio news Club up for sale means Golden share and assets

Tom Ross just tweeted this

Perryccfc

I think it's pretty obvious that all this is just lip service to make it look as though he's doing his job. I'd happily bet my misses that it's all intended for SISU to buy back. I hope even more that I'm wrong now

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Whip round time then. Be like buying one of them Lordships you get the certificate but cant do fuck all with it.

D'ya mean I paid good money to be known as "Lord Melbury" and it's worthless? Bloody conmen!

Users who are viewing this thread