Ccfc on the verge of administration???? (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

I was speaking to a freind of mine last night and he told me that a highly regards ex player who still works at the club said to him that ccfc are on the verge of administration, ranson is not interested anymore and is doing his utmost to purchase malmo, has anyone else heard anything in terms of administration????? As i don't know how serious to take this rumour???????

SkyBlueMania

well i wasn't going to bother but seeing as more and more rumours appear to be surfacing I've heard King has had some sort of falling out with Ranson and wasn't ill at the weekend, he was in fact dropped and is leaving the club.....just what i heard...

Pigeon

I hope all of them are just rumors. Administration is a daunting thought and not having King would be a real kick in the pants. Whilst were throwing all the rumors out there; I heard that Aron Gunnarson has a German team lined up for his exit.

InterSkyBlues

I also heard that Will Young is supposedly gay and that the Titanic has sunk.........

People hate SISU at the moment and this is where the rumours are coming from.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Rather than hating sisu I think they're jealous that they're not just some bottomless pit of money like some clubs now seem to have. But it's true that all these rumours are just coming out of no where due to people being upset.

sotv1987

Rather than hating sisu I think they're jealous that they're not just some bottomless pit of money like some clubs now seem to have. But it's true that all these rumours are just coming out of no where due to people being upset.

Ben, like i've previously said, i hope they are rumours and was hoping someone else may have some info. i love my club and would never know what to do with myself if the unthinkable were to happen.

valiant15

Why would anyone be jealous of sisu? People are just pissed off at the faceless owners who flog everything that moves and replace them with shite!!!!!!!!!

InterSkyBlues

Just found out that Will Young is actually straight and that the Titanic is being reutilised by the MOD as part of the defence cuts as our new aircraft carrier - how wrong could I have been!

Disorganised1

I don't know about administration, but obviously things are not well at the club.

All the rest is lies - apart from the Titanic being redeveloped as a aircraft carrier.

Nick

Administrator
I can't see us going into admin but things are all up in the air :(

We need some thais like Leicester!

Users who are viewing this thread