CCFC Santa Wish List (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Dear Santa,

I would like a centre half, Adam Armstrong until the end of the season, Tony Mowbray to stay and finish the job and promotion (preferably through the play off's)

Samo

Dear Santa,

I would like a centre half, Adam Armstrong until the end of the season, Tony Mowbray to stay and finish the job and promotion (preferably through the play off's)

You'd rather the play offs than auto??????

Astute

A 25,000 seater stadium at the Butts.

Otis

You'd rather the play offs than auto??????
Yeah, if you knew in advance you were going to go up through the play-offs, then absolutely, play-offs every time, but there are 4 teams in that play-off scenario and 3 of those fail and lose out and therefore there is no guarantee whatsoever that you will be successful.

And therefore, has to be through the automatic places for sure.

mechaishida

Auto-promotion via a renewed cutting edge, ruthlessness...and an end to MAF's Sky Blue tenure at the expense of Robbie Keane (fuck off it's a wish liiiiiiist).

Oh and AA till the end of the season. And a Jimmy Hill statue for my front garden. Ta, Santa. :D

Gazolba

Automatic promotion becoming L1 champions on the last day of the season before a record Ricoh Arena crowd. Joy Seppala attends in a sky blue dress.

shmmeee

And Joy Seppalla announces Sisu are leaving

Plot twist: they're taking the club with them. We will become the Mayfair Skyblues in a purpose built 10 seater stadium on top of Sisu's offices. Tickets will be so exclusive they will sell only to Saudi Princes and Russian Oligarchs for 6 figure sums. Pies will be £2,000 a piece. The club will finally be profitable.

Several posters on here will proclaim Joy's business acumen.

Glen

Promotion by any way possible
SISU to fuck right off
Buy the Ricoh and Wasps go bust
Investor comes in and makes us a Prem force
no particular order just want the lot

Users who are viewing this thread