CCFC sign midfielder Bryn Morris on loan deal (1 Viewer)

stupot07

A central midfielder who can play centre half. Just what we needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Winny the Bish

We need all the bodies we can get right now. Rather a 20-year old loanee who impressed in League 2 on the bench than an 18-year old academy kid who hasn't played a game yet.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

We need strikers please Tone. How many more times?

Decent signing but seriously we need strikers and pace.

kg82

He's obviously not going for forward players... He doesn't know what he's doing does he.

ccfclinney

Strange move for me this is . obviously on very little money and there to boost the numbers it seems.. but then again i dont know much about him. hopefully we dont go down the route of relying on young lads like armstrong, maddison lamires and now this guy all good players but league one is a very physical league so we need to some experience and strength in there for me or we will get bullied!

CCFC_Charlie

I dunno why people are acting like signing a CM is something ridiculous to do. We only have Fleck and Vincelot before it's Finch, Thomas and Lawton playing.

stupot07

Fleck out? Fingers crossed....

I was thinking that. JOB can play CM, Thomas has impressed Mowbray in pre season, Ivor Lawton has impressed Mowbray, finch will likely go out on loan, so plenty of depth in CM.

we still have just Tudguy and two 18 year old strikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

I did say I can't see fleck being an automatic choice. Thank god.

Skyblueweeman

Unbelievable. The amount of people claiming to have faith in TM, now questioning bringing in another midfielder??

Yes we need a striker but we need some depth in our squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Unbelievable. The amount of people claiming to have faith in TM, now questioning bringing in another midfielder??

Yes we need a striker but we need some depth in our squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depth can/should come after the season starts though.

We have no goals in the squad as of yet...

ccfclinney

I personally think at least 2 will sign tomorrow a winger and a striker to try get fans there for the wigan game!! announce one tonight to encourage people to get a ticket and a couple tomorrow to get the walk up on saturday !!

oucho

We are in need of another body in midfield, and another defender. It's just that we need 2 strikers and a winger AS WELL. Stop moaning!

mrtrench

Surely you hire the people you need as they become available? If we need another midfielder and one he wants is available now, wouldn't it be mad to decline and let him go elsewhere?

Astute

What is the use of having more than the strikers we already have if our midfield is overrun?

Covstar

Good signing, much needed competition for Vincelot and Fleck. Don't understand people moaning about new signings that improve our squad. TM knows what he's doing and he's acknowledged many times that we need more forward players. Just have patience and they will come.

chiefdave

Its been said we're looking to bring in 3-4 more players of which this is the first. This chap turning up doesn't mean there won't be a striker coming in at some point.

Some people are never happy!

Samo

I'm glad to read that his back injury is behind him... but then it always was. :D

ccfc92

Why should depth come after the season starts? Utter tripe.

Hey, I've been saying we should already have our players in a week before the Wigan game to stop the "time to gel" excuse. But many have been saying no, let's wait til the end of August.

All I am saying is, now it's 2 days to kick off, get our main starting 11 plus subs in and settled, then add depth.

Last edited:

ericagradus

Good signing, much needed competition for Vincelot and Fleck. Don't understand people moaning about new signings that improve our squad. TM knows what he's doing and he's acknowledged many times that we need more forward players. Just have patience and they will come.

Agreed and astute signings as TM has managed this player in the past. Less of a gamble

Users who are viewing this thread