RPHunt

Mar 21, 2013
Just noticed the current poll on the CCFC site:

Who will be Coventry City's top-scorer?

• Callum Wilson
  • Carl Baker
  • Franck Moussa

Not going to be seeing a lot of goals next season if they are expecting one of them to be our top scorer!

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
We realise we have made mistakes and want to improve our communication with the fans.

J

Jack Griffin

On that site the team & commercial menu links on the top of page panel are broken, smacks of an amateur operation.

J

Jack Griffin

These are the comments in response to a hospitality offer posted on the CCFC Facebook page.
I think it gives a truer reflection of the mood in the fanbase, particularly the younger element, that you get on this site.

Andy Scaysbrook NOPM
21 hours ago · Like
Matthew Price It's £0.00 + VAT on the hill NOPM
21 hours ago · Like · 3

Simon Winkless Don't all rush at once - to Northampton......

Seriously? Who buys this?
21 hours ago · Like · 2

Tim Russell Shove it!
21 hours ago · Like
Zak Lewis I might consider your offer when you are 100% sure where We are playing the match, if it is at the Ricoh yeah sounds good, if it's at sixfields... Well as Cheryl Cole would say it's a no from me
21 hours ago · Like · 2

Mark Sewell If I was ACL wouldn't even entertain the I idea of having SISU anywhere near the Ricoh Arena.
21 hours ago · Like · 3

Steve Strong doesnt 'appeal' to me thanks
20 hours ago · Like · 3

Neil Anderson Adi Same old pointless post, requires the same old response,
Bring our f#####g club back to Coventry you parasites!
20 hours ago · Like · 3

Mark Davison How's the appeal going you wrongens?
20 hours ago · Like · 3

Matt Sephton I'm sure Lee Meir thinks it's a great offer
20 hours ago · Like · 4

Simon Keen Washing my hair
20 hours ago · Like
Kris Szczypka No thanks if it was at the Ricoh maybe
20 hours ago · Like

Ken Aitken on the box so will enjoy the hospitality of the local ,ALWAYS made welcome there & more atmosphere than Sisufields !!
19 hours ago · Like · 1

Richard Moon Ccfc now living in cloud cuckoo land !!!!! PUSB
19 hours ago · Like

Matty Clarke Wished I could go and support the lads but 5,000 miles is a little further than 35..
19 hours ago · Like

Michael Large No chance till u ccfc is bk were it belongs
19 hours ago · Like

Paul Horne The fact you keep 'promoting' these 'offers' just proves how unpopular they are, and proves your intentions to return to the Ricoh are completely bogus!!! If you had any intentions to return the club to where it belongs, then you wouldn't even entertain offering packages for Sixfields! We're not stupid and we're not fooled!!!
19 hours ago · Like · 1

Anthony Noel Clarke Carl baker going to leyton orient! Another one gone
19 hours ago · Like

Tony Hendy HOW MUCH!!!!!
18 hours ago · Like

Sanjeev Heer http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-28443384

Pro-SISU Nikki Sinclaire.....another crook, just like her friends Tim and Joy. You're all the same, criminals!!!!!! SISU OUT
18 hours ago · Like · 2

Sanjeev Heer http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/.../judge-refuses-sisu...

BOOM!!!!
18 hours ago · Like · 1

Lee McMahon Season ticket for the rugby for me
15 hours ago · Like

Paul Civil I know you're trying to 'appeal' to us fans, however I find you as 'appealing' as Judge Hickinbottom did. 'Fit and proper owners'......? Not in my book.
13 hours ago · Like
Jason Howells 100% boycott
13 hours ago · Like · 1

Matthew Price The internet must be down at Lee Meir's house
12 hours ago · Like · 1

Kevin Braithwaite Another special offer..........YAWN! Any post about yet another spanking from the judge? How about a new stadium post?
11 hours ago · Like

Jason J Moodie Who gives a flying f#*k.
11 hours ago · Like

Jason J Moodie Not going to that tin can of a stadium in Northampton. Get a grip and get home.
11 hours ago · Like

Clifford Fletcher Not in Northampton. Never. Not outside Coventry. Never. Back at the Ricoh is your only chance. Nopm
9 hours ago · Like · 1

Dave Benfield Let me get this right - you expect us to pay or have I read it wrong and more appropriately that is what you pay us to go there?
2 hours ago · Like

David Sutton Pay SIsu money when they are stripping the club of its assets .... The players
about an hour ago · Like

James Bimbi I read Tudgay has been made aware of the Club's wage structure...yeah, anyone who is anygood on more than £50 a week are forced out of ccfc by Waggott & his bosses..taxi for Baker!!!!!!!
20 minutes ago · Like

Users who are viewing this thread