Celeb Big Brother (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You know you are watching it, who will admit it?

I'd like to see Harrison have a row with that McIntosh!

Otis

I'm with footfrenzy on this.

Gave up on Big Brother after about the 3rd series way back when and have never ever watched since and have certainly never seen any Celebrity Big Brother.

Really cannot abide it now. An experiment that went badly wrong for me I think and I would rather be roughly rodgered by an elephant bull seal while beig forced to listen to Achy Breaky Heart on a constant loop than ever cast my eyes upon this turgid, pathetic bag of shite that passes for entertainment ever again!

Good enough for you, Nick?

;)

Oh, did I mention I really don't like it?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't believe someone of your intellegence watches this drivel Nick. I have never, EVER watched a single episode of ANY reality TV show. I can't stand them. Same goes for soaps. I haven't got a clue about any character in Corrie, Eastbenders, hoolyoaks or any other shite. I always picture people who watch BB as 17 year old, unemployed chavs living as a couple in a small flat with an eightenn month old kid called Chantelle or Troy screaming its head off in a pushchair in the corner of the flat. Not saying that's you Nick, but really, Big Brother? Do me a favour!

Nick

Administrator
220px-Pc_pics_1073a.jpg

David+McIntosh+Kelly+Brook+David+McIntosh+IT4cQ21f8Xil.jpg

Otis

Okay, I do know Audley Harrison, but have no idea about the bottom picture. Which one is McKenzie? Unless that is Leon McKenzie hiding under that hat of course.

Otis

Right, just Googled the line up.

Maybe I am getting old, but I have absolutely no idea who those people are, apart from Gary Busey and Audley Harrison.

Are the rest really celebs? :(

Nick

Administrator
Nah, I think he used to be in Gladiators but is now famous for being with Kelly Brook.

I just hope they have a bit of a fall out, entertaining. Never happens though :(

Most of them are famous for being in reality TV shows nowadays, like this one.....

That Gary Busey was a weird fella, on another planet!

Otis

For a start ...

[h=3]Angelique "Frenchy" Morgan[/h]'The reality TV star is best known for appearances on Rock of Love, Charm School and I Love Money.'

I have never ever heard of her and have never heard of any of those 3 shows either.:confused:

Otis

Gary Busey has played many wierd roles in his career to be honest.

Never ever watched Gladiators, so don't know anyone from that programme anyway.

Otis

Ahh, it's all making sense now.

A bit more in depth research and I see someone is from Benefit Street, which I never watched, someone from Made in Chelsea, which I have never ever watched and then Geordie Shores, Strictly Come Dancing and the Only Way is Essex.

Never ever seen any of those shows, so pretty much the whole lot are complete unknowns to me. Just clocked Frank Maloney, so do know who he is.

Nick

Administrator
You would like Geordie Shore, they basically just get drunk, have fights and take random women home and "bang". Your sort of thing I think!

Can't believe someone of your intellegence watches this drivel Nick. I have never, EVER watched a single episode of ANY reality TV show. I can't stand them. Same goes for soaps. I haven't got a clue about any character in Corrie, Eastbenders, hoolyoaks or any other shite. I always picture people who watch BB as 17 year old, unemployed chavs living as a couple in a small flat with an eightenn month old kid called Chantelle or Troy screaming its head off in a pushchair in the corner of the flat. Not saying that's you Nick, but really, Big Brother? Do me a favour!

How do you know you can't stand them if you've never watched them?

bringbackrattles

I thought Big Brother was binned years ago ? A load of crap that should never be classed as entertainment.
Sticking pins in your eyes would be more pleasurable than having to watch that drivel. I feel better now getting that off my chest !

Sky_Blue_Daz

First 2 series were watchable but got ruined

J

Jack Griffin

How do you know you can't stand them if you've never watched them?

Same way I know I don't like Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor, Britain's got Talent, Tumble & Splash! without ever having to watch them.

Besides I record enough telly I definitely do like to watch that it is impacting on my reading time..

Users who are viewing this thread