CET stand less than half full (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Has everyone moved?
Looked shockingly bad today!

Dan Griffin

I didn't notice until my mate said look at the Telegraph stand, was such an embarrassment

pusbccfc

The problem is, is that the first season or two the atmosphere was in cet and was pretty good aswell till a few lads moved to the corner to be closer to the away fans, then a few moved as it increased till 80% moved and a drum was introduced.

Walking Bird

I can tell you from block 15 the Telegraph stand looked pretty fukin awful.
Few dozen lads stood at the back & that was that! Jeez.

cornoccfc

embarrassing how they still 'big up' the telegraph stand before a game despite nobody sitting there

better to acknowledge blocks 15-18 where the fans actually are!

Dan Griffin

Took the piss at half time, sky blue Sam kicking the balls in the telegraph stand and other end of tesco, surprised anyone actually got them tbh haha

JGazebo

I sit in Block 30 in the CET and it was busier than usual around us, but thinned out as the misery of the second half settled in. The Tesco stand looked empty from where I was sitting.

CET was in good voice early on, but it all just faded away, a little like the game itself.

Fair play to Block 15 for keeping the noise up throughout.

shmmeee

embarrassing how they still 'big up' the telegraph stand before a game despite nobody sitting there

better to acknowledge blocks 15-18 where the fans actually are!

Well you do get a little "singer's corner" mention. Better still would be to stop the embarrassing stand introduction, but that won't happen while they're sponsored.

Walking Bird

Don't know why but I hate the singers corner tag. Prefer simply block 15

In what should be our KOP, I spotted about 12 guys stood at the top trying to join in. Other than that there was the mad hatter guys who are just desperate to get on the cameras,

How many grounds do we go to and they have fans stood and singing behind the goal ? every fucking ground. but not the Ricoh - So i applaude the singers corner/ B15

This was always going to happen when we changed the pricing structure. More people now have clearly moved to near block 16 since the prcining changes. I still sit in B27 but talked about moving today as it was so dead up there at one pont at least six of us were in full voice! Oh dear......

Users who are viewing this thread