Champions League 22-23 (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Well I do so better placed than you to comment.

Glad we got to the bottom of this finally. Serie a is no poor league.
The top of the league isn't poor but there's a big disparity between the top teams and those down the bottom, which is why I think CCFC would be a lower mid-table team. There are teams in Serie B who wouldn't look out of place at the bottom of League One and even top of League 2.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The interesting thing for me is looking at the second league in all of these countries, that gives you a better idea of where we would fit in.

The Spanish Segunda is absolutely terrible and probably League 1/League 2 standard for a lot of it. Serie B I'm not that well versed on, but whenever I look at the form and betting patterns just seems an absolute impossibility to predict. In both those countries, the away team could be top of the league visiting bottom, and they'll probably lose. It's a very strange mentality in that part of the world.

Bundesliga 2 is a fairly capable standard and certainly stronger than those mentioned above, albeit nothing insanely outstanding. The Championship is better than all of them, and with some of the shocking teams at the bottom of all the top leagues in these countries, I always wonder how we would do. Having watched La Liga a lot over the last few years, I genuinely think we would have a chance against some of the weaker teams in there. It really isn't as good as some people think. The bottom half of it is shite for the most part.

Sick Boy

The interesting thing for me is looking at the second league in all of these countries, that gives you a better idea of where we would fit in.

The Spanish Segunda is absolutely terrible and probably League 1/League 2 standard for a lot of it. Serie B I'm not that well versed on, but whenever I look at the form and betting patterns just seems an absolute impossibility to predict. In both those countries, the away team could be top of the league visiting bottom, and they'll probably lose. It's a very strange mentality in that part of the world.

Bundesliga 2 is a fairly capable standard and certainly stronger than those mentioned above, albeit nothing insanely outstanding. The Championship is better than all of them, and with some of the shocking teams at the bottom of all the top leagues in these countries, I always wonder how we would do. Having watched La Liga a lot over the last few years, I genuinely think we would have a chance against some of the weaker teams in there. It really isn't as good as some people think. The bottom half of it is shite for the most part.
Serie B is really not very good and C is more akin to watching non-league football in England.

covcity4life

The top of the league isn't poor but there's a big disparity between the top teams and those down the bottom, which is why I think CCFC would be a lower mid-table team. There are teams in Serie B who wouldn't look out of place at the bottom of League One and even top of League 2.
Yeah that's fine. I am just saying it's not a poor league tho which is how I saw your original comment.

Serie a so shit even we could finish mid table kinda thing.

Sick Boy

So am I as I have a BT subscription. Come on man lol it's 2023.
If you're that into it you should try using a VPN to get DAZN Italia. You get all the Serie A games, plus quite a bit of Serie B and C for €30. It also includes a decent amount of English games plus the boxing that's on Sky PPV.

covcity4life

If you're that into it you should try using a VPN to get DAZN Italia. You get all the Serie A games, plus quite a bit of Serie B and C for €30. It also includes a decent amount of English games plus the boxing that's on Sky PPV.
Got BT for the uefa comps too and......WWE lol.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Serie B is really not very good and C is more akin to watching non-league football in England.

Segunda B in Spain (third league) is definitely the same. More or less National League standard, but it varies as there are so many teams across so many conferences. Segunda (second league) itself is certainly a very low standard and the games are consistently boring. We would be one of the best teams in there by a country mile.

It's difficult to say, are Valladolid worse than Bochum for example. I can see both sides of the argument. The only real point I would be confident to stand by is that the quality as you go down the pyramids in all these countries is surprisingly bad. The Championship in England is a really strong division.

ccfctommy

I'm sure its been mentioned already but it's worth noting that the Segunda B is all regionalised with a lot of 'B' teams thrown in the mix.

Deportivo are in Segunda B and missed out on promotion. Their main rivals are Celta Vigo. Vigo's 'B' team play in the same league as Depor!

Users who are viewing this thread