Champions League 22-23 (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Wilson-Esbrand sneaking into this and hoping we wouldn't notice.
27ff740bc3c42c67116d1c1ed5629a94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

EalingSB

I went to the match last night. City fans very quiet - fans of English clubs often way quieter than usual due to heavy drinking in the sun plus a 10pm ko local. Went with a Man City-supporting mate who said the fans were brilliant at the cup final. We were housemates at uni in the early 90s and used to go to games together at Maine Rd and Highfield Rd.

SBT

I went to the match last night. City fans very quiet - fans of English clubs often way quieter than usual due to heavy drinking in the sun plus a 10pm ko local. Went with a Man City-supporting mate who said the fans were brilliant at the cup final. We were housemates at uni in the early 90s and used to go to games together at Maine Rd and Highfield Rd.
Apparently the organisation in Istanbul was a shambles - took hours to get to the ground, fanzone stopped selling alcohol three hours before kickoff, and the queues for drinks inside the stadium took more than an hour. Not surprised if the atmosphere was flat.

Sick Boy

Think you are too down on them personally.

But there are different reasons to think a league is better than others. I'm just curious on what serie a was rated below la Liga other than Spanish teams record in Europe. Also bundelsiga is overated by fans in UK because of the packed crowds imo
I still think we’d be a lower midtable side in Serie A. There’s a team down the road from me that play in Serie C - they’d be non-league level in England.

covcity4life

I still think we’d be a lower midtable side in Serie A. There’s a team down the road from me that play in Serie C - they’d be non-league level in England.
Well I respectfully disagree and I don't think fact you live in Italy makes you an expert. I know how much I follow the league and I trust myself.

And if you are right then we would also be lower midtable in bundelsiga and ligue 1 too as serie a is now below them as a league.

Sick Boy

Well I respectfully disagree and I don't think fact you live in Italy makes you an expert. I know how much I follow the league and I trust myself.

And if you are right then we would also be lower midtable in bundelsiga and ligue 1 too as serie a is now below them as a league.
If you think we’re on par with Serie B then you’re just embarrassing yourself.
You’d also be hard pressed to find an Italian who thinks Serie A is the second best league in Europe but I guess you know more than them as well. 😂😂

covcity4life

If you think we’re on par with Serie B then you’re just embarrassing yourself.
You’d also be hard pressed to find an Italian who thinks Serie A is the second best league in Europe but I guess you know more than them as well. 😂😂
Well according to the coefficients I do...

covcity4life

...and again resorting to going on about the top teams and missing the point - hahaha!
You are one mentioning Napoli a top team signing ostigasrd

And Again you cannot prove spezia or Verona are any worse than Bochum or Ajaccio!

Other than I live down street and my neighbours agree with me.

Sick Boy

You are one mentioning Napoli a top team signing ostigasrd

And Again you cannot prove spezia or Verona are any worse than Bochum or Ajaccio!

Other than I live down street and my neighbours agree with me.
I think CCFC would survive in Serie A; you're the one who thinks the Championship is on par with Serie B, which shows you're not as clued up as you like to think.

covcity4life

I think CCFC would survive in Serie A; you're the one who thinks the Championship is on par with Serie B, which shows you're not as clued up as you like to think.
Survive is different to mid table.

And once again do you agree cov would be midtable in bundelsiga and ligue 1 too then? It's a simple question

Users who are viewing this thread