Champions league final - YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Last year they showed it on YouTube live which makes sense as only three men and his dog have BT sport

anyone know if this is the case for tomorrow ?

chiefdave

Last year they showed it on YouTube live which makes sense as only three men and his dog have BT sport

anyone know if this is the case for tomorrow ?
Its free on the BT Sport YouTube channel and BT Sport app. I think it was part of the rights agreement that they had to make the final available.

Mcbean

Thanks Chief - last year my neighbour bought a months subscription to watch it while we watched foc - he’s coming round ours tomorrow 🤣

SkyBlueSoul

Got tickets in the comedy club in Liverpool showing it. They’ve got weird lyrics for the Shipley song

Evo1883

By all accounts , and from many respected journalists there ... the police have been a disgrace , there's a dangerous 6ft wide bottleneck for thousands of fans to get through and it's chaos outside , took some people 2.5 hours to get in

clint van damme

By all accounts , and from many respected journalists there ... the police have been a disgrace , there's a dangerous 6ft wide bottleneck for thousands of fans to get through and it's chaos outside , took some people 2.5 hours to get in

yeah, that's what I've seen, though ticketless fans outside the ground has definitely been a factor in the issue.
You'd think after the Euros there's be some sort of protocol put in place to stop ticketless supporters getting anywhere near the ground.
Im fairly sure there's a cordon with an initial check in place in Paris, maybe it's too near to the second check?

Kieranp96

Liverpool far better, not a Liverpool fan but will support them if facing a foreign team or Man City

Attachments

• 418806E4-2AE8-45CB-8CF5-5A93D82A5AF2.jpeg
    418806E4-2AE8-45CB-8CF5-5A93D82A5AF2.jpeg
    747.3 KB · Views: 13

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

yeah, that's what I've seen, though ticketless fans outside the ground has definitely been a factor in the issue.
You'd think after the Euros there's be some sort of protocol put in place to stop ticketless supporters getting anywhere near the ground.
Im fairly sure there's a cordon with an initial check in place in Paris, maybe it's too near to the second check?
Looks like the police shat themselves at the news that 100,000 liverpool fans were in paris without a ticket and closed 3/4 gates to try and make it harder to get in (which also made it harder to get in for those with tickets)

Tommo1993

Have been outside the ground on a couple of occasions, and I’m pretty sure I remember pretty big fences and turnstiles quite a distance from the actual stadium itself.

Edit: just looked on street view, and didn’t see these fences. Must be thinking of somewhere else, I’m sure it was there though.

Users who are viewing this thread