Champions league semis and final (1 Viewer)

Otis

Still unbelievable that Real didn't have a shot on target until the 90th minute, but then went on to score 3.

They looked totally bereft until then.

David O'Day

Thought he was exactly the right player to come on at the time he did - City with a 2 goal advantage and looking to run down the clock. Also got into some decent positions but once they were under the cosh he started getting back to his old Villa ways.
the running down the clock cost them. jj bull did a great video on it

CCFC54321

There was once a time when I’d feel desperately sorry and disappointed when an English club lost a semi final or a final wondering how those poor supporters felt.

Then a few years back my club fell on desperate times and was in its worst state in its history and was something that other clubs needed to be educated on as it could happen to them. Sadly nobody outside Coventry couldn’t give a pigs burp about us and could not care less.

When those clubs lose a semi final or final I could not care less anymore.

All we needed if even it was the big clubs recognise our plight but sod all.

Brighton Sky Blue

There was once a time when I’d feel desperately sorry and disappointed when an English club lost a semi final or a final wondering how those poor supporters felt.

Then a few years back my club fell on desperate times and was in its worst state in its history and was something that other clubs needed to be educated on as it could happen to them. Sadly nobody outside Coventry couldn’t give a pigs burp about us and could not care less.

When those clubs lose a semi final or final I could not care less anymore.

All we needed if even it was the big clubs recognise our plight but sod all.

I want Rangers to get through tonight more than I want West Ham.

Evo1883

Be great to see rangers massively punch and make the old uefa cup final

Beat some decent teams on the way too

Kieranp96

Jose mourinhos roma beat leicester to make the europa conference league final
Was a horrible game to watch, ref again against the English side everything was going romas way, some of the corner and throwin calls were actually beyond belief

Users who are viewing this thread