Change of subject - Rio Ferdinand for England manager at some point (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

Just interested in what other fans think?
Seems a perfect choice for me.
PS this is to take everyone's mind of the biggest game probably since 1967 ( and OK I was there !! :) )

skyblue1991

Based on what, his one day a week BT sport punditry?

I'd rather have Franz Ferdinand in charge, both the Scottish band and the Austrian!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

rob9872

I'd like Eddie Howe and said that before his Newcastle appointment but think we've missed the boat there now.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Eddie Howe head and shoulders above Ferdinand. What experience has Ferdinand got ? I'd put almost every premier League manager and a lot in the championship before him.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd like Eddie Howe and said that before his Newcastle appointment but think we've missed the boat there now.
At the current moment in time, but give it a few years and I reckon Howe would be interested. He's still young for a manager.

Otis

I would have John Terry as England manager, with Ferdinand as his assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

PVA

Howe or Potter (despite his poor time at Chelsea) the only real candidates at the moment I'd say

There's a real dearth of English managerial talent. Feels like there always has been for a long time.

Grendel

I'm sure there was a poster on here going on about Gerrard being the next England manager.

I think I see why he’s now pretending he can’t access GIFs and is joining another forum

covcity4life

Not sure if I said Gerrard England manager but I definitely thought he was the real deal after his stint at rangers. Looks like it was Beale the man behind it all though. Rangers looking a lot better since he returned and did v well at QPR till left too.

Gerrards next job will likely confirm for sure.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Rio Ferdinand does not strike me as having much managerial potential. His match analysis is always terrible like Martin Keown. Mind you if he wants to have a go at management and he's done his badges then someone should give him the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread