Check emails for duplicate tickets (1 Viewer)

brez

Thought I'd share, haven't received tickets yet, also haven't contacted anyone yet. Just automatically received an email with duplicate tickets to print at home. Might be worth checking emails from time to time if you haven't received tickets in the post.

The Great Eastern

Thought I'd share, haven't received tickets yet, also haven't contacted anyone yet. Just automatically received an email with duplicate tickets to print at home. Might be worth checking emails from time to time if you haven't received tickets in the post.
And also the spam box....

samccov1987

Second this,
Just got home to find one of the five tickets I purchased on Monday but the other four missing. Rang ticket master and they said I had requested e tickets today which I haven’t!

Three of the missing four were issued as e tickets.

They are now issuing e tickets for all five which will come through tomorrow.

Ticketshafter have fucked up and rather than be honest have been deploying delaying tactics.

No offer to reimburse the postage cost either.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Why on earth do they bother posting any tickets? Unnecessary waste of time and postage costs. Surely all tickets should be sent electronically in this day and age.

I mentioned on the other ticket post that they should have offered sticker or post options from the off. I think most would have gone for eticket, which would have then freed up a lot of man power to send the ones who chose via pigeon post (second class)

Seb

Why on earth do they bother posting any tickets? Unnecessary waste of time and postage costs. Surely all tickets should be sent electronically in this day and age.
If we do win,, then it will be nice having a physical ticket as a memento of the day. Kept my checkatrade and programme from last year

Sky Blue Harry H

Warning !!! If they have issued an e-ticket, they will have cancelled the original ticket - this means if you turn up with the original it will not let you in. As a precaution, I would urge people to take both, to save anger/disappointment!!

Users who are viewing this thread