Match Thread Cheltenham Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 13th Nov (1 Viewer)

capel & collindridge

Jones flaps the tackle and loses it, they play it out wide and cross. They keep it in and put it across the box and score.

ignore CWR, it wasn't headed by Ngandu.
Nick told us. What part of score don't you understand?

Nick

Administrator
Ngandu gone right mid, Jones left and Shipley in behind Bakayoko

Bayliss runs into trouble.

Nick

Administrator
We only have 1 striker on the bench to think about putting somebody up there with Bakayoko.

I assume Thomas is on the bench to replace Jones when he gets tired?

Nick

Administrator
Good play from Bakayoko, some good touches after a run in behind.

Lays it to Bayliss who does a one two but nobody bothers to get into the box for the pass across.

Nick

Administrator
nobody.gif

This is where the winger from the other side should be making a run inside to help out. Probably get themselves a tap in.

skyblueinBaku

I can't believe Mrs Johhny wanted to go shopping and I said "No there's a game on"
:emoji_notes:We all make mistakes and we're sorry :emoji_notes::emoji_notes:

Gazolba

Bakayoko goes backwards instead did towards goal and Shipley kicks the ball out of stadium ffs
Maybe they think they are playing cricket and its 4 points for passing it out of play and six for out of the stadium.

Johhny Blue

Can we go through on pens or do we need to win? I never did figure out this tournament and I'm really trying my best to be excited

Nick

Administrator
Did CWR not do any research? Wondering where Andreu has been, was said publicly he needed an operation on his head...

fernandopartridge

Yeah, think he has probably been trying to get hench for the 'gram.

He looks very sluggish and doesn't want to go anywhere near any thought of a tackle.
Yeah he's definitely carrying additional bulk of some sort, which for a player like him who relies on pace is not to his advantage

Nick

Administrator
Yeah he's definitely carrying additional bulk of some sort, which for a player like him who relies on pace is not to his advantage

It reminds me of George Thomas at the start of a season. He looked like he had just been in the gym doing upper body. Vanished out of the team for a bit and came back a lot leaner and sharper.

Jones seems to be easily outpaced and second to the ball. He looks like he wants to play the midfield maestro role and spray passes about.

speedie87

Dire so far

Williams must have given it away 90% of the time he,s been on the ball
Eccles has done ok but keep looking for too longer pass
Shipley has been wasteful
Jones is too slow on the ball
Baka proving why’s he,s not in the first team -

I wish people who call for first team players to be dropped watched games like this to see the alternatives aren’t good!

Nick

Administrator
Has he got a best? Awful tonight. If you can't control a ball on this carpet of a pitch then there isn't much hope.

Would be entertaining trying to watch them play on a Sunday League pitch. After a night out on the beers with 3 hours sleep. Dodging dog shit and 2 footed tackles.

Users who are viewing this thread