Chesterfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

That is a fantastic 3 points ..and have closed the gap on teams above us ..a couple of wins could pull us up the table somewhat .
Very happy tonight PUSB

Covstar

Big credit goes to Lee Burge there in the end. Well in lad! 3 CRUCIAL points gained today. we are at least scoring some goals now even though the defence is susceptible but isn't this how TM wants us to play? ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! Let's keep this going city.

skybluepm2

So bloody happy with that, 3-2 away from home?! Get in Mowbray you beautiful ugly man!!!! Nouble finally getting amongst the goals and what a time to start!

stupot07

Yep, 6 goals in first 3 games. We're showing enough to stay up now, a couple more of good loans in just to make sure.

Although we have also conceded 5 in those 3 games. Just need to keep our feet on the ground somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

Although we have also conceded 5 in those 3 games. Just need to keep our feet on the ground somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Fuck off, "Champions League winners 2019" getting tattooed on my arse as I type.

Gazolba

Brilliant win today. Shame we could not have held on for the 1-3 but still a much needed 3 points. Now we need to boost this with a couple more wins. Still only 2 points above Leyton Orient and they have a game in hand and much better goal difference.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

True, I'm just saying we are showing enough to stay up enough now.

ccfc92

Brilliant win today. Shame we could not have held on for the 1-3 but still a much needed 3 points. Now we need to boost this with a couple more wins. Still only 2 points above Leyton Orient and they have a game in hand and much better goal difference.

Crewe and Notts County are the teams to chase and overtake.....

Awful GD and both shite :)

skybluetony176

Great 3 points today. Credit to the manager and players. Sounds like the new boy played a blinder from the little I got to hear on the radio. It's nice to be looking forward to watching the highlights tonight.

shmmeee

Been decorating all day and completely missed the game. Maybe I should forget more often :D

How did Ward play? Was he on the wing or in the middle?

PVA

Mowbray is so refreshing to listen to ..says it very much as it is

With all due respect, this gets said about EVERY new manager.

Dowie, Coleman, Boothroyd,Robins, Pressley, i remember everyone saying how they were so refreshing to listen to.

egastap

After two years of Elvis, it's so refreshing to have someone with the calibre of Melton Mowbray. Well done PUSB

turlykerd

Dowie, Coleman, Boothroyd,Robins, Pressley, i remember everyone saying how they were so refreshing to listen to.

Especially after a win

But right now, after a much needed win, Mowbray can refresh me with his watery love juice !!

ccfc92

Personally I never thought Pressley was refreshing.

Robins, yes.

We would win 3-0 and he'd be saying we need to improve here and there....

Evo1883

He said that we are getting better turning defence into attack .
Said they only had the amount of corners they had because we just gave the ball away too often .
Said needed ward as midfield is too weak ..barton can play but is too soft .
Said samuel struggled against an experienced back line thats why he took him off .
Said the team are starting to take onboard what hes saying and you can see it in short spells .pleased but alot of work to do

SkyBlue_Bear83

Personally I never thought Pressley was refreshing.

Robins, yes.

We would win 3-0 and he'd be saying we need to improve here and there....
I remember early on in Pressley reign we lost 4-0 away to Walsall and he came out and said our application was excellent and his usual rubbish.

Evo1883

I think mowbray will just say if it wasnt good enough ..something alot of managers avoid always choosing to back their players

M&B Stand

I remember early on in Pressley reign we lost 4-0 away to Walsall and he came out and said our application was excellent and his usual rubbish.

Easter Monday a couple of years ago, freezing cold, abject performance. We should've know then what was to come under Pressley. We'll do well to keep Mowbray.

The Reverend Skyblue

God these few beers I'm having whilst watching the Burnley vs Man City game taste so fantastic and so much better than the ones last Saturday and the Saturday before and.........

god old I love it when we win.

torchomatic

Just got back. Great game. Best I've seen us play for...well...since I can't remember when. All players were a credit to the badge today, some better than others, but all gave their all. Absolutely massive three points.

J

Jack Griffin

Ohhh.. I hated the use of superlatives to describe a shambles.. so false, so inappropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread