Children kit sizes (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Morning all

Hope the head is ok, not too hung over.

Looking to pick up the children kits, but wanted to know what people thought of sizing. The XLB kit came up small compared to previous kits like the Nike.

I have a petite 4 1/2 year old girl and an 15 month son to buy for. Son is fine, but for my daughter, it's size 3 - 4 or 5 - 6??
No 4 - 5.

What would you recommend?

Thanks

pastythegreat

Morning all

Hope the head is ok, not too hung over.

Looking to pick up the children kits, but wanted to know what people thought of sizing. The XLB kit came up small compared to previous kits like the Nike.

I have a petite 4 1/2 year old girl and an 15 month son to buy for. Son is fine, but for my daughter, it's size 3 - 4 or 5 - 6??
No 4 - 5.

What would you recommend?

Thanks
I've found all the kits have come up slightly small this season. Always go a size up. Especially with kids, it gives them a year or 2 wearing the kit. Otherwise they'll have grown out of it within 6 months.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Alkhen

go a size up in the kits for sure, I got my small 5 yr old daughter a 5/6 and it is bang on but not a lot of growing room. think it would have been small on a chunkier 5 yr old lad.

The training stuff in kids sizes is more like the old nike stuff. I got a size up jacket for my lad and its a bit baggy where as the size up kit is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread