Cian Tyler (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

There's another one of our ex-youngsters at Hereford, isn't there? Can't remember his name, left under a cloud. Always thought he was better than he actually was.

Grendel

There's another one of our ex-youngsters at Hereford, isn't there? Can't remember his name, left under a cloud. Always thought he was better than he actually was.

Jordan Thompson is there

Skybluedownunder

Jordan Thompson on the bench

Cian Tyler ain’t even on the bench, they have two other keepers on the bench. Does that mean he’s 4th choice keeper? If so that’s a complete waste of going on loan there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Jordan Thompson on the bench

Cian Tyler ain’t even on the bench, they have two other keepers on the bench. Does that mean he’s 4th choice keeper? If so that’s a complete waste of going on loan there

If he’s fourth choice there we may as well release him can’t be any good

steve101

Speaking of goalkeepers at Edgar Street, I remember watching Hereford v Coventry friendly featuring a young Chris Kirkland.

Skybluedownunder

If he’s fourth choice there we may as well release him can’t be any good

Unless perhaps Cov don’t want him to play in the cup so the other keepers are on the bench maybe? I really hope it’s something like this as opposed to him being 4th choice. If Hereford already have this many keepers it really makes you think why get him in on loan

mark82

Unless perhaps Cov don’t want him to play in the cup so the other keepers are on the bench maybe? I really hope it’s something like this as opposed to him being 4th choice. If Hereford already have this many keepers it really makes you think why get him in on loan

He's been playing in the league I believe.

higgs

Which one of the young lads is most likely to be number 2 or are they miles off?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

torchomatic

BUSA

Cov don’t want him cup tied & due to Tyler being away with wales on youth international duty they signed another keeper on loan so he played last night and the league game prior

higgs

Cov don’t want him cup tied & due to Tyler being away with wales on youth international duty they signed another keeper on loan so he played last night and the league game prior
Is he close to a first team start with us or a loan to a higher division to not be cup tied

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Speaking of goalkeepers at Edgar Street, I remember watching Hereford v Coventry friendly featuring a young Chris Kirkland.

If that was a midweek game that we lost and was a bloody freezing evening, I was at that (would have been about 1976, which on reflection is way too early re: Kirkland, so must have been a different game against them)

Just checked - a few years before he was even born !!

CJ_covblaze

I remember us losing there in the League Cup under Micky Adams

Was one of my first away games
Fleetwood hatrick. One of the dark days. With regards to Cian he was warming up with the 21s on Tuesday. As others have said the club didn’t want him cup tied so understandably Hereford had to look at playing other keepers before the cup games. There’s also his involvement with the Wales set up. Both him and Bilson are going to be more than capable of stepping up to EFL level soon. Bell is a bit further behind them but is also a good prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread