City player who constantly got you off your seat (1 Viewer)

cyril

Peter Ndlovu. Should have gone to a bigger club
At times just frightening
Yours??

blueflint

ronnie rees years ago .huckerby. ndlovu. alwys been someone not too much lately

derbyskyblue

kevin gallagher, ian wallace, fergie, terry yorath, all of the above, not forgetting micky quinn. Also when he first came on the scene donato nardiello. Too many to mention really.

Tomh111

I watch videos of Ndlovu and Dublin and think how fucking great it would be to go to a stadium that isnt 1/3 full and watch some people who know how to score a goal and take it past players. I have been going to the football for years but I struggle to remember games at HR that I was taken too, I remember seeing Keano a couple of times and Hedman in goal but thats about it.

Astute

oh too be young again i retire in 2 wks

Oh to be able to retire in 2 weeks. Wouldn't miss any more games through work. Had planned to retire at 55, but will still have 2 teenagers when I am 60.

Huckers always got me needlesly out of my seat as he was nearly always offside.

cyril

Oh to be able to retire in 2 weeks. Wouldn't miss any more games through work. Had planned to retire at 55, but will still have 2 teenagers when I am 60.

Huckers always got me needlesly out of my seat as he was nearly always offside.
Hahaha at both paragraphs ;)

Perryccfc

One player who I loved watching was Ritchie Partidge on loan from liverpool. He could really run with the ball

covross

i had to constantly get out of my row z seat to avoid being hit by the ball every time kevin kyle had a shot

CarpyCov84

Hard one tbh comes down to 2 Robbie Keane or Darren Huckerby but has to be Huckerby no defender was safe he would skin anyone and everyone with wavelets not forget what he did to that Man Utd defence infront of the West Terrace a goal ill never forget LEGEND !!!

cyril

Hard one tbh comes down to 2 Robbie Keane or Darren Huckerby but has to be Huckerby no defender was safe he would skin anyone and everyone with wavelets not forget what he did to that Man Utd defence infront of the West Terrace a goal ill never forget LEGEND !!!
Won me a shitload that goal

W

westcountry_skyblue

From my early years it has to be Ian Wallace, then in the 80's David Speedie,then Darren Huckerby and Dion Dublin were fantastic for us.
Not forgetting Micky Quinn and All of the 86/87 squad.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Freddie Eastwood constantly got me off my seat .................................. to leave the stadium!

davebow87

Tommy Hutch. Amazing player. I once pased the ball to him and from the resulting corner he scored direct. Does that mean I got an assist??? :)

dongonzalos

It was baker tonight. Turned people inside out. At one point 3 Sheff utd players three times.

Just gotta pick the pass and not shoot on site.

In history Robbie Keane time and time again

LastGarrison

Big Mo when he started one of his runs from the back!

Similarly an in full flight Adebola..........although I may be basing this on that one wonder goal away at Blackburn.

Users who are viewing this thread