City Pubs at Wembley (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

Way too late!! I'll be there for around 11ish and I'm worrying whether I'll get in!!
11 should be fine since it's a 4.45 KO. I've managed to get in every time, had to queue a bit one time though.

I'm getting into London for 10, might aim to get there a bit earlier then.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

CBS16

Been there for both new wembley games and I don't recall them denying people entry? I might be wrong but I remember people naturally leaving when it was too busy not security denying people entry

SuperFred

With it being a later kick off I reckon anyone getting to the green man before 12 should be fine, I just hope they have more toilets than when we were last there!

Nick

Administrator
They are charging because it used to be chaos back before tickets.

Obvs could have done free tickets but it's so oversubscribed they are always going to make a few quid

It's basically a giant Dhillons with better food and entertainment such as ex players, etc.
Gimps throwing their pints while filming themselves.

Gint11

We’re getting the coach down to the coach park, anyone know of or can recommend pubs? I’ve done the green man the last 2 finals but hearing it’s £7 in

EalingSB

We went to BoxPark before the Women’s EURO final. Decent atmosphere but long queues for the bar. I’ll be having beers somewhere then likely heading straight into the ground as easy to get a beer inside and they’ve closed down on-street drinking.

pusbccfc

Gimps throwing their pints while filming themselves.

Not quite. Just for England World Cup games.

Boxpark is brilliant. Some of the best food in London.

Ashdown

Closed down on street drinking ……what because people will be less drunk paying fucking stupid prices after being herded where authorities want them ….fuck em.
Fill your small water bottles with gin/ vodka and tonic etc and bypass the grabbing pricks !

skyblue1991

I think if you're not in a Cov allocated Wembley pub by 13:00 you'll struggle to gain access. Best to drink further out then soak the atmosphere about 1 hour or so before KO

mmttww

Is it worth it? Rather not drink than risk it
All they'll do is ask you to get rid of it. If someone refuses or gets mouthy, fair cop. Like Nick said, no Police is gonna be arsed spending a hot afternoon repeatedly asking thousands of people who are probably causing no harm to throw their tins away.

SBT

Obviously haven’t been there since then, but given how close to disaster the Euro 2020 final was, I doubt the police are messing around outside Wembley these days.

EalingSB

Obviously haven’t been there since then, but given how close to disaster the Euro 2020 final was, I doubt the police are messing around outside Wembley these days.
It was pretty horrible outside the ground. Took the family to the WEURO final, including BoxPark pre-match, and it was a lovely experience; wouldn’t have wanted them at the men’s final. Unfortunately morons spoil it for everyone as the earlier EURO matches were brilliant on Wembley Way, particularly Germany (albeit with reduced numbers due to Covid).

Users who are viewing this thread