Match Thread City v Blackpool Tuesday (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

One player will more than likely go anyway regardless of where we finish this season.
I don’t mind who leaves thats football but we know only a fraction of any fee or fees end up with the manager to spend

Offhegoes

Would presume Fadz, Allen, Hamer & Kane will be back in as they didn't play much on Sat. Would like to see Jodi given a start, but from all accounts he wasn't great on Sat

Hod dog

Moore
Kane
Hyam
Fadz
JCS
Bidwell
Hamer
Sheaf
Maatsen - really impressedin AM
O hare
Viktor

but as others have said, feel we have some strong options available with Allen, Rose, Waghorn and Eccles, dont feel like team is weakened with any of them starting which is great.
~
3-0 Cov, Viktor x 2 and Hamer rocket!

SleepyGinger

Moore
Kane Hyam Rose JCS Bidwell
Hamer Sheaf
Ohare
Waghorn Gyokeres

Wilson
Fadz
Maatsen
Allen
Shipley
Jones
Tavares

Reactions: AOM

Covkid1968#

Blackpool are a good team - just won 3 on the bounce; after Saturday's excursion, any type of win will be welcome. Come on City, pre-match rituals already started (2 slices of toast at about 9ish, followed by 8 cans of White Lightning and a couple of snorts of Persil non-bio)
Just a small tweak here for me. Snorting the Persil non bio means getting in the ever growing queues for a cubicle and then there is the hygiene question mark around racking up a line on the lid of one of the minging toilets. Not for everyone but personally I’d switch to shoving one of these up your backdoor in the morning and your good to go for the whole day and night!! No need to thank me 6311DCE3-1563-4BEC-A540-E2335C5C91B5.jpeg

Tommo1993

Andre Marriner ref too. Some City fans make me laugh. Fussing that he’s a Villa supporter, the made up vendetta on CCFC continues!

djr8369

Have reason to feel confident after recent performances but I wonder if this is a potential banana skin with players being tired after Saturday. 2-1 for me but not sure which way.

Bertola

Don't know what to expect, apart from a very different line up to Saturday. The effort they put in, will no doubtedly mean a lot of weary legs.

Not sure if I'm keen on Maatsen as the number 10. I rate him highly, but his finishing (fulham goal aside) is on a par with O'Hare's. Playing both of them there puts a lot of pressure on Viktor if he starts. Otherwise it'll be Waghorn.... and if he doesn't score early, I can see some fans getting on his back.

Even a jaded Viktor should be too much for Dicky Keogh to handle, so hopefully he's good to go

Liquid Gold

I'd start Waghorn and have 2 up top when going forward but for him to drop into an AM slot and play the box when we're holding on to the ball or in defence.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Would bring Waghorn for Bidwell and Kane for Eccles.
Also McFadzean for Clarke-Salter if he's not quite fit.

Really could do with 3 points

lifeskyblue

Really tough game and the extra time Saturday has made it more difficult. Blackpool playing well and getting results recently.
Hopefully we take a couple early chances and can then relax a bit and rotate numbers early second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I think he'll start Waghorn alongside Vik.
He put an incredible shift in Saturday, hecould do with a slightly lighter work load tonight

better days

Think we all may be slightly surprised when tonight's line up is announced
Not many changes apart from anyone who picked up knocks on Saturday I suspect

Marty

Tired legs after Saturday, will be a poor game. 2-0 loss.

Skybluebeliever

Think we all may be slightly surprised when tonight's line up is announced
Not many changes apart from anyone who picked up knocks on Saturday I suspect
Looks like majority have come through , Eccles has picked up an injury but not surprising after being out so long , so Kane should start .
Think Maatsen will start at LWB to hopefully combat Bowler , the back 3 have probably earned the right to keep their places
Can’t see MR going 2 up at the moment with no cover , so could be box formation with Shipley perhaps , the rest pick themselves

Can see the bench being fully utilised with Allen coming off the bench having a bigger impact than Shipley does when he comes on , that’s why I think Shipley will start

Great_Expectations

Going to be late leaving work so I’ll be driving straight to the game which I don’t normally do.

Any advice on parking? I guess Tesco is the obvious one but there’s fines for over two hours isn’t there?

Users who are viewing this thread