Match Thread City v Blackpool Tuesday (2 Viewers)

vow

Going to be late leaving work so I’ll be driving straight to the game which I don’t normally do.

Any advice on parking? I guess Tesco is the obvious one but there’s fines for over two hours isn’t there?
yes m8

Macca1987

Need to play 2 up top, we are at home and need to start pressing and scoring early, instead of having to chase the game and come from behind. Will go for a nervy 2-1 win, with 20 mins to go, I'll have no nails left and possible heart palpitations for those 20 mins

Greggs

Blackpool 4/1 tonight, seems very wide odds. Do the bookies know something? They're on a cracking run with some good results against top sides. Got to be worth a fiver?

vow

Going to be late leaving work so I’ll be driving straight to the game which I don’t normally do.

Any advice on parking? I guess Tesco is the obvious one but there’s fines for over two hours isn’t there?
should add that if u spend £50 in Tesco or surrounding shops then it's ok, just keep the reciept for future reference when the fine comes through!

Great_Expectations

should add that if u spend £50 in Tesco or surrounding shops then it's ok, just keep the reciept for future reference when the fine comes through!

Just looking on the Arena website and can’t see anything on there re match days.

Not sure where else to park that is close enough so I won’t miss KO.

Grendel

Just looking on the Arena website and can’t see anything on there re match days.

Not sure where else to park that is close enough so I won’t miss KO.

You can book through glide for car park C can’t you?

Skybluebeliever

How is Taveres getting on training with the first team? a couple of posters have mentioned that he is garbage, do you think he is likely to get a run out at some point this season?
I think the plan was always for him to have a season in under 23 , MR would like I think to see him physically better and stronger you, I think he’s unlikely to start but depends how the season goes if we have games at the end where we are safe and can’t get in play offs he could be given a game

Speedies_Chips

. The first game when Covid checks are dropped and I can't go ..... because I've just had Covid. I suppose at my age I'm lucky to still be around
Same here - missed last Saturday as well. Hoping to be negative on Friday and Saturday so I can make Reading.

Jagmannn

Coventry to win 1-0 ...cant understand all this negativity with we will be tired because we played 30 minutes longer & its going to be a draw ...we are playing well & deserve to be the favourites against Blackpool

Philosorapter

It does look like some squad rotation for some quick upcoming games.

Covkid1968#

That line up should be enough… free bar downstairs at the shitty conference but staying in the hotel room at £9.50 a bottle of moretti to watch this. Come on you Sky Blue bastards

TomRad85

We're gonna win just to cock tease me into thinking playoffs are on again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

That line up should be enough… free bar downstairs at the shitty conference but staying in the hotel room at £9.50 a bottle of moretti to watch this. Come on you Sky Blue bastards
Smuggle the beer from the free bar. Grow a pair man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread