City vs Wolves (2 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Wolves, the only ground I 've ever been ejected from, back in 1984 aged 17.....................I might add there were stacks of City fans thrown out that night for very little and many letters in the CET the following days !

6 Years before my time :(

My only memory of this fixture was back in 2008, the final home game of the season at The Ricoh. I was really excited cus I was only 12 and I couldn't go to games on my own. My dad was always busy so it was a rare occasion for me to go to see Cov. The game finished 1-1, decent game. Me and my mates got our tickets the 1st day they were on sale, so we got lucky. This isn't my 1st trip to Molineux this season. I went to see Wolves v Walsall in the JPT a few months ago, cracking game, amazing atmosphere and the stadium wernt bad either. Cant say anything about the away facilities as I was in the Home section. But I would recommend that if you cant go to the game on Saturday, go to a Wolves game when City have an away game, get yourself to Molineux. The fans are nice and they are supportive of our situation, the stadium is pretty cool and the football is great

My only memory of this fixture was back in 2008, the final home game of the season at The Ricoh. I was really excited cus I was only 12 and I couldn't go to games on my own. My dad was always busy so it was a rare occasion for me to go to see Cov. The game finished 1-1, decent game. Me and my mates got our tickets the 1st day they were on sale, so we got lucky. This isn't my 1st trip to Molineux this season. I went to see Wolves v Walsall in the JPT a few months ago, cracking game, amazing atmosphere and the stadium wernt bad either. Cant say anything about the away facilities as I was in the Home section. But I would recommend that if you cant go to the game on Saturday, go to a Wolves game when City have an away game, get yourself to Molineux. The fans are nice and they are supportive of our situation, the stadium is pretty cool and the football is great

nice of you to say, but were you drunk! Despite our good start results wise for the majority of games we've actually played pretty poor (i honestly expect you to beat us Saturday).

As for being supportive of your situation of course we are, in my opinion any football supporter would and should be. I plan on joining the fans on the hill come our game at the end of he season (although I'd much prefer some sort of resolution by then but sadly doubt it)

nice of you to say, but were you drunk! Despite our good start results wise for the majority of games we've actually played pretty poor (i honestly expect you to beat us Saturday).

As for being supportive of your situation of course we are, in my opinion any football supporter would and should be. I plan on joining the fans on the hill come our game at the end of he season (although I'd much prefer some sort of resolution by then but sadly doubt it)

Not drunk, I was impressed with what I saw at the Walsall game, Goldbourne looks like a good prospect and Sako was explosive. And as a Cov fan I obviously hope we win but I also expect you to give us a hard time. Good look for the rest of the season. We both deserve to be at a higher level

RoboCCFC90

I still have it mate! Bit too late to post now isn't it so may have to just meet them before the game to be safe?

Yeah that's cool. Private Message me your E-Mail address and I'll pass it on so you can arrange to meet be it in Wolverhampton or Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread