Clarke Salter (1 Viewer)

SBT

Find it weird that anyone would care about him either way tbh. Pretty average player for us, pretty average player for them.

PVA

Every time he went down yesterday he was clutching one part of his body or another and you wondered if he was going to get up. Bloke is made of biscuits.

Got made to look silly for the first goal and was miles out of position for the second.

Definitely prefer Panzo now.

stupot07

To be fair to JCS he was playing out of position at left back yesterday in a flat back 4. Panzo and Doyle have been impressive, it is important to note that we have slightly change the way we play out if possession to make us more solid, for example both Bidwell and Eccles drop back into a flat 5, which never happened last season, leaving big holes behind the wing backs for the opposition to exploit at times.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

To be fair to JCS he was playing out of position at left back yesterday in a flat back 4. Panzo and Doyle have been impressive, it is important to note that we have slightly change the way we play out if possession to make us more solid, for example both Bidwell and Eccles drop back into a flat 5, which never happened last season, leaving big holes behind the wing backs for the opposition to exploit at times.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes he was. But still looked unfit from minute.

Hes a bit a like Dabo...looks unfit and knackered 90% of the time.

wingy

It would be nice if we can evolve Panzo into solid regular member of the squad, something he's never had anywhere else.. before and hopefully get from Forest 2-3., season's after recognising him as a target

alexccfc99

I’d have been happy to have JCS back in the summer but on reflection maybe it was for the best

thought we ran him ragged yesterday and Panzo for me has been a lot more impressive than he was

Reactions: PVA

slowpoke

It would be nice if we can evolve Panzo into solid regular member of the squad, something he's never had anywhere else.. before and hopefully get from Forest 2-3., season's after recognising him as a target
Realistically how much would he cost ?

Londonccfcfan

Why so bitter?

Guarantee next year you would be like ahha fuck u panzo ur not longer playing for us but shit and overated
Not bitter. Loving it.

Can't you read the original post?

Just said dont miss him at all. Stated some facts. Hes Injury prone and looks u fit.

Not bitter.

You want him back?

slowpoke

So on a decent length contract, bit of a long shot would need to double that I suppose, might depend what division Forest are in and catching “big” Mike in a good mood.

SleepyGinger

If Forest stay up you’d imagine he would be in line for another championship loan next season, probably to a club who can pay a bit more than us similar to Ostigard and McCallum.

covcity4life

Not bitter. Loving it.

Can't you read the original post?

Just said dont miss him at all. Stated some facts. Hes Injury prone and looks u fit.

Not bitter.

You want him back?
He played well for us so regardless of want him back or not I don't feel the need to start a threat because we scored against him.

Users who are viewing this thread