Clique has been humiliated into doing something at last!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
Finally after the ever greater attacks on me CLAIMING I don't know what I am talking about etc, and when I NOT THE SBT release the news that the share is in Ltd and not CCFC (not a coincidence this statement comes out HOURS AFTER I ALONE HAVE PROOF FROM THE LEAGUE) they have been shamed into doing something.

Totally welcome them FINALLY doing something but why is it that a group with 2000 members and claiming to be the voice of the fans:

" Tim Fisher has complete disregard for the views and wishes of Sky Blue supporters"

had to be SHAMED into doing something? But SURELY they don't need a vote to do the right thing do they?

Surely the whole point of having a board, is that the board MAKE DECISIONS!

EVEN NOW they are paralysed with inactivity. Surely as they are the board that gives them a mandate to do something without interminable votes, and delays that incurs.

JUST DO IT! If the membership don't like it, then they can vote you out! It is just another nack covering exercise.

Had the board members a SPINE, they would simply act as their conscience dictates.

JUST AS PREDICTED the members wanted action, and the boards sitting on the fence has shown them to be utterly without ideas.

Perhaps that's why they wanted to meet me/ contact me in private and why steveb50 then tried to insult me whan I said I will only deal in PUBLIC - Unlike the clique I WILL NOT HIDE behind closed doors and talk "confidentially"

Those are SISU's tactics and the CLIQUE was beginning to use this as usuaL PRACTICE RATHER than treating them as insidious, deceitful, and completely unnecessary!

I'm guessing the memebers are waking up to how useless the clique is and expect the reluctant disbanding of the clique over direction.

They did it before (from the info I was told Jan left because the previous set up was becoming "anti-sisu")

Seems their leader is utterly out of touch with the membership, and it has taken someone with backbone to show them up for the useless group they are

RIP SBT (not the forum!)

covkid69

have you ever been diagnosed with mental issues....check up from the neck up methinks :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Grendel

Why is all this in italics? Is that meant to symbolise victory to the reader as opposed to continual angst which is block capitals and numerous exclamation marks?

Nick

Administrator
Is it 100% the same info as what you posted? If so, the trust are a few weeks behind too!

Get your keyboard fixed too! Closing this as you have about ten other Bitch fit threads

Grendel

Dongle believes psgm1 is an excellent poster who raises many valid points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread