Clive Eakin has officially peaked! (1 Viewer)

Bumberclart

Apr 13, 2015
After spending a chunk of the first half bemoaning the lack of ball boys, at half time tonight he read out a text from a listener which said.......
"pulling ball boys off at half time, has always been frowned upon".

Arise Sir Clive "Ron Bergundy" Eakin.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Bumberclart

Apr 13, 2015
Big respect to whoever texted that in. They can't have dreamt Clive would fall for it.

Reactions: CanadianCCFC

Great_Expectations

Mar 18, 2011
After spending a chunk of the first half bemoaning the lack of ball boys, at half time tonight he read out a text from a listener which said.......
"pulling ball boys off at half time, has always been frowned upon".

Arise Sir Clive "Ron Bergundy" Eakin.

Incredible!

Hopefully someone can find the clip.....!

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
He didn’t have a good night then before the game he was going in about the quality of the pitch until Stuart Giddings said it’s better quality than if you have to play after a rugby team.

Eakin has a pro wasps agenda, I like most want to get back to Coventry but not at all costs

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
He didn’t have a good night then before the game he was going in about the quality of the pitch until Stuart Giddings said it’s better quality than if you have to play after a rugby team.

Eakin has a pro wasps agenda, I like most want to get back to Coventry but not at all costs
He really does and loses his rag if anybody says otherwise. Pretty much melts down.

Reactions: Terry Gibson's perm

Philosorapter

Aug 7, 2013
Sorry guys but this is too good not to give it a bump.

Poor Clive, terrible but very funny.

fellatio_Martinez

Mar 22, 2011

giphy.gif

Adge

Jun 26, 2015
As a former alter boy and a ball boy I can safely say that I was never ever pulled off at a football match.
Good job you wasn’t an alter boy at Clonan’s church!

joemercersaces

Sep 14, 2011
Warwickshire
Brilliant, made my night. Even the Mrs, who frowned when I made her listen to it as she had to pause Home and Away. Neither of us were expecting the follow up confession (talking about Altar Boys). She had to smile.

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Users who are viewing this thread