Club confirm acedemy rent paymet (1 Viewer)

Sub

dont know if anybody has posted this

Club confirm Academy rent payment
Wed 16 Jan 2013
Author: Nick Connoll
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • email
  • print
flag-h144-223080_478x359.jpg

Image by :

Coventry City confirm payment of rent for Academy use of Alan Higgs Centre
Coventry City Football Club can confirm that the invoice for the rent of the Academy dated, January 7, 2013 has been paid to the Alan Higgs Centre.

cloughie

Must be such a triumph that they have to publicly announce they have paid a bill, obviously an unusual event

Sky Blue Ian

I presume this is because it was announced on CWR this morning by Knatcbull Hugesson that they hadn't paid - but if the invoice was only dated 7th Jan that doesnt seem to be a problem to me

wingy

Do they want a medal? I paid my mortgage this month :)

I've taken a Holidaay as this time of year is a nightmare for self-employed in the building industry,however i may be getting a nice little cough up from Northern rock due to that misquoting in one of their Loan/mortgage products.

PWKH

I presume this is because it was announced on CWR this morning by Knatcbull Hugesson that they hadn't paid - but if the invoice was only dated 7th Jan that doesnt seem to be a problem to me

Just for the record: the bookings were made by Gregor Rioch a couple of weeks before Christmas. The cost was worked out between him and Coventry Sports Foundation. Once agreed an invoice was sent by CSF to the Alan Higgs Centre Trust. We then re-invoiced in the same amount to the Club. They had the invoice before Christmas although it was dated 1 January. This is a system that we have used since Sisu took over the Club. It was due to be paid on 14 January. We heard nothing from the club but received no payment. I then wrote to Fisher asking him to pay up. He then said that he couldn't find a copy of the contract. I took an electronic copy to the Club offices and after the CWR broadcast and their hearing an unbroadcasted piece on Free they paid up.

dongonzalos

Just for the record: the bookings were made by Gregor Rioch a couple of weeks before Christmas. The cost was worked out between him and Coventry Sports Foundation. Once agreed an invoice was sent by CSF to the Alan Higgs Centre Trust. We then re-invoiced in the same amount to the Club. They had the invoice before Christmas although it was dated 1 January. This is a system that we have used since Sisu took over the Club. It was due to be paid on 14 January. We heard nothing from the club but received no payment. I then wrote to Fisher asking him to pay up. He then said that he couldn't find a copy of the contract. I took an electronic copy to the Club offices and after the CWR broadcast and their hearing an unbroadcasted piece on Free they paid up.

Do you need a copy of a contract to pay and invoice. You pay on a regular basis?

Users who are viewing this thread