Transfer Rumour Club looking for a Head of Retail (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Also educated to degree level only?

It is a good sign that at least trying to get more bodies in and somebody to deal with it full time.

mark82

Pisses me off when no salary is published, usually a sign that it is wank

In this case it probably is, although my company don't advertise rates and generally pay above market rate. Still pisses me off though. Just means I have to soft through a load of CV's that look great but aren't suitable due to salary. Loathe it when I'm job hunting myself.

LastGarrison

Interesting that they are asking for applicants social media channels so they can be reviewed prior to interview. 🤔

Wonder if this will extend to SBT usernames in the future? 👀

shmmeee

Also educated to degree level only?

It is a good sign that at least trying to get more bodies in and somebody to deal with it full time.

You watch, he’ll just be on secondment from Marks and Spencer and Twitter will lose their shit.

donald_trumps

Yes, this job advert does point to the club being better run. Much more professional recruitment, potentially exciting times ahead for the club with Doug in charge. He is going to make sure everything is done properly, and we will reap the benefits of this in time.

itsabuzzard

Yes, this job advert does point to the club being better run. Much more professional recruitment, potentially exciting times ahead for the club with Doug in charge. He is going to make sure everything is done properly, and we will reap the benefits of this in time.
Are you his mum?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Possibly auggests we are looking at a different model and not using a 3rd party to run the retail operations.
Hope so I l know most clubs just get in a third party and then get a percentage but why not just go back to the old way of selling tickets and merch and keeping all the profits.

chiefdave

Hope so I l know most clubs just get in a third party and then get a percentage but why not just go back to the old way of selling tickets and merch and keeping all the profits.
an in house ticketing system that could cope with the potential peak demand, something like a home cup tie with a top prem team would not be cheap. has everyone forgotten how often the ticketing site used to crash when it was previously run in house?

there's definitely an argument for doing merch and kits in house. there's loads of great designs on twitter so that side of things isn't a problem and I'm sure manufacturing could be sorted. Would be a better option than going back to template kits now Hummel are seemingly out of the picture

D

Deleted member 5612

This is such an important appointment for the Club. Commercial side has been an embarrassment since Raj Atwell left all those years a go. Us City fans will happily spend money on quality merchandise and invest in solid commercial partnerships. Get it right, the club will be quids in.

pusbccfc

Pisses me off when no salary is published, usually a sign that it is wank

Even more annoying that the salary will be about a week and a half of Waghorn's wages.

Users who are viewing this thread