Club ownership (1 Viewer)

asiaskyblues

Interesting comments from Everton's new Iranian born billionaire major shareholder, 'You can never takeover a club, but you can be part of it'.
Okay Covenry are no Everton and they had just beaten Chelsea in the QF of the FA Cup but still the sentiments have a distinctive message about it all.

Kingokings204

Yeah ok and we will still be singing his praises once his sells too stars in the summer and slip to a bottom half finish.

He will be just like the rest of ownership these days. If it doesn't go their way they use the club to their advantage.

Ashley said the same as Newcastle and sisu told us operation premiership I seem to recall. Words are cheap

NorthernWisdom

sisu told us operation premiership I seem to recall.

That was Robinson and Fletcher.

SISU were more along the 'We are debt free' lines...

Anyway yes, talk is cheap, actions... less so. It's not like the owners our clubs have nowadays grew up following them, or ended up with a business in the town and decided to boost their ego a bit once they've made it. Although at least in Everton's case, they've ended up with a British owner!

I wondered what a Turkish consortium were doing taking over... Crawley. Not exactly in their dreams while growing up, surely?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Interesting comments from Everton's new Iranian born billionaire major shareholder, 'You can never takeover a club, but you can be part of it'.
Okay Covenry are no Everton and they had just beaten Chelsea in the QF of the FA Cup but still the sentiments have a distinctive message about it all.

I bet Blackpool fans are relieved

smouch1975

I wondered what a Turkish consortium were doing taking over... Crawley. Not exactly in their dreams while growing up, surely?

NW. Are you not aware of this middle man?

9c5d28dda9057e83eb1808daf79e7049.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Yes and fair play to them, at least they have got balls.

Are they abusing fans that do go? ;)

I did think the "We want Oyston out" was a bit ironic, after everybody had just given him money to get into his ground. It's like the protest against clubs being moved by getting as many to MK Dons as possible.

Also, nearly every house for sale sign was Oystons... Surely stop using them?

Imagine SISU had a shop here?

letsallsingtogether

I did think the "We want Oyston out" was a bit ironic, after everybody had just given him money to get into his ground. It's like the protest against clubs being moved by getting as many to MK Dons as possible.

Yes to your first question.
As for the for sale Signs well make your own Judgement.
I know a few who would well their houses through Sisu and then hide behind the sign

Nick

Administrator
Yes to your first question.
As for the for sale Signs well make your own Judgement.
I know a few who would well their houses through Sisu and then hide behind the sign

I knew the answer to the first question anyway, I heard some of them on Saturday abusing fans going in, telling them they are ruining their club etc. Bit harsh.

ccfctommy

Having looked at their board they do...

rupert_bear

Outside the ground a Blackpool fan told me he is a season ticket holder but only been
to one match all season, I told him that's a bit like putting petrol in somebody else's car

Nick

Administrator
Why was it?

Because there were hundreds of city fans if not thousands saying we want oyston out who had paid to go into his ground and were moaning they couldn't get a pint at half time...

People stood outside with their banners having a go at other Blackpool fans as they go in but saying well done city fans, trying to get city fans to pose for pictures with their banner.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Because there were hundreds of city fans if not thousands saying we want oyston out who had paid to go into his ground and were moaning they couldn't get a pint at half time...

People stood outside with their banners having a go at other Blackpool fans as they go in but saying well done city fans, trying to get city fans to pose for pictures with their banner.

Just like before we went to sixfields there were thousands chanting we want SISU out at the Ricoh happens at a lot of grounds where people want owners out. The city fans were doing the chanting because tree weren't many Blackpool fans there that's all. However going back to my original point your first question wasn't directed at the Blackpool fans was it?

Nick

Administrator
Just like before we went to sixfields there were thousands chanting we want SISU out at the Ricoh happens at a lot of grounds where people want owners out. The city fans were doing the chanting because tree weren't many Blackpool fans there that's all. However going back to my original point your first question wasn't directed at the Blackpool fans was it?

It was in reference to fair play to them, they have balls comment...

Nick

Administrator
What's wrong with that they have quite a few of them are being sued and in danger of losing their house etc I think they have quite big balls myself

There is a fine line between big balls and crazy!

Don't get me wrong, they can abuse the Oystons all they want. Other fans and families going into the game is a bit wrong isn't it?

I was quite surprised last time I was in Blackpool that the Estate Agency shop had all of it's windows!

It is very dangerous posting accusations online if they aren't true though, no matter who they are about.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

There is a fine line between big balls and crazy!

Don't get me wrong, they can abuse the Oystons all they want. Other fans and families going into the game is a bit wrong isn't it?

I was quite surprised last time I was in Blackpool that the Estate Agency shop had all of it's windows!

It is very dangerous posting accusations online if they aren't true though, no matter who they are about.

I do actually agree with you for a change I maybe mad but I'm certainly not crazy otherwise I could have got into bother. I used to write posts read through them and think you can't post that and delete them. However some people can't stop themselves they are so angry and get themselves into trouble. As for abuse when I was talking to them the only people they were abusing were the stewards and Oysten not saying they didn't abuse supporters but didn't see any Blackpool fans go past them. If they did it would have been wrong

Users who are viewing this thread