Club shop vs QPRs (2 Viewers)

skybluelee

I found myself in West London yesterday so as I was passing Loftus Road I thought I'd have a quick look in their shop.

The range available really puts our shit show to shame. Not only were all of their new kits on sale with plenty of availability, there were numerous different era retro shirts, plus a diverse range of different products.

We really need to get ours sorted, hopefully the new store will come with a much better offer.

Last edited:

fatso

I found myself in West London yesterday so as I was passing Loftus Road I thought I'd have a quick look in their shop.

The range available really puts our shit show to shame. Not only were all of their new kits on sale with plenty of availability, there were numerous different era retro shirts, plus a diverse range of different products.

We really need to get ours sorted, hopefully the new store will come with a much better offer.
I think DK recognises we are lightyears behind many other clubs in the championship when it comes to our retail operation. It's another legacy of Sisu' time here and Wasps ownership of the stadium.

The new superstore should see things rapidly improve, and regular attendances in excess of 25k should really help us push on.

wingy

Can’t see us getting anything from this one with our bunch of mugs.
There'll be some New directive from the FA/EFL to fall foul of.
The around the touchline and stadium itself could be interesting.
Pundits predicting VAR to come in possibly half way through

Sbarcher

Waiting for the new calendar of the Boys with strategically placed footballs hiding their embarrassment.

Skyblueweeman

I get the OPs point but I'd argue that this is already being addressed. The updated shop in the shopping centre (not local, don't the name - soz) and the new planned mega-store at the Arena.

Crap comparisons at the minute but at least we're (finally) doing something about it.

ccfcricoh

havent we hired someone to effectively manage this and look at product options etc... i think we'll see a pretty steady improvement once the kit fiasco is sorted

Brighton Sky Blue

Ooh, you bitch!
Black Cat Food GIF

Johhny Blue

That’s what happens when you don’t sell out every year

Users who are viewing this thread