club to hold meetings with fans (1 Viewer)

Sub

Sky Blues will hold forums and meetings with fans over next few weeks
We will be holding forums and meeting with fans' groups over the next few weeks to explain recent events surrounding the club.

Tim Fisher, chief executive of Coventry City Football Club, said: "The club must move to a long term model which is financially sustainable.

"We will be holding meetings with fans over the coming weeks to explain events to date; to establish precisely and in detail what the legal situation means; outline the short term plans and long term vision and provide a question and answer opportunity for fans.

"Despite suggestions from ACL and the Council to the contrary, ACL and the Council have consistently refused to negotiate a deal that is commercially viable for the football club.”

Dates and venues for the forums, which will be open to the media, will be confirmed in due course.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/club-plans-fan-talks-816522.aspx#p8PxvLzi1qkGqy4f.99

Sub

i do not understand:thinking about::thinking about: why is the administrator not making these statements? :thinking about::thinking about:

kingharvest

i do not understand:thinking about::thinking about: why is the administrator not making these statements? :thinking about::thinking about:

why would he? he's running CCFC Ltd, and according to SISU the club is essentially CCFC Holdings. So why would the administrator make statements?

ccfcway

why would SISU let small things like administration stop them running the club...

Surely ACL are refusing to negotiate as they can only negotiate with the administrator ?

Sub

but if the golden share is in LTD which the FA state it is surely he must make the statements? and if holdings and LTD are both in admin doesnt the administrator act on both companies?

katzenjammer

but if the golden share is in LTD which the FA state it is surely he must make the statements? and if holdings and LTD are both in admin doesnt the administrator act on both companies?

Holdings aren't in admin though, never have been. The only people who say they are is ACL and that is surely spin. If they were then the staff/players wouldn't be getting paid and they are.

Pretty sure in the next few weeks holdings will buy back Ltd anyway as they can pay £1 in every £1 if they want to for the debt because it's owed to one of their parent companies anyway.

Delboycov

"Despite suggestions from ACL and the Council to the contrary, ACL and the Council have consistently refused to negotiate a deal that is commercially viable for the football club.”*

Refused to roll over and die and give the ground away for nothing more like. Not continuing with the emotive crap that they're "locked out" I see.

Ashdown1

Why is he still spouting nonsensical garbage. Somebody really will give him a good hiding if he fronts a fans forum, when will he understand 90% of supporters want him and his employers gone !

lordsummerisle

"Despite suggestions from ACL and the Council to the contrary, ACL and the Council have consistently refused to negotiate a deal that is commercially viable for the football club.”*

Refused to roll over and die and give the ground away for nothing more like. Not continuing with the emotive crap that they're "locked out" I see.

I hate all that emotive crap, whilst all that is going on who's caring about the poor little kiddies not getting any food because of the club not paying their rent?

Bennets Afro

Holdings aren't in admin though, never have been. The only people who say they are is ACL and that is surely spin. If they were then the staff/players wouldn't be getting paid and they are.

Pretty sure in the next few weeks holdings will buy back Ltd anyway as they can pay £1 in every £1 if they want to for the debt because it's owed to one of their parent companies anyway.

This is what i think will happen and we are stuck with the parasites that are SISU

DaleM

The bullshits started to flow again. He is either very thick skinned or walks around in a dream world. Clueless twat.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Fisher will not show, if he did he would get lynched. We need to boycott anything and everything that comes from him and SISU, the bloke keeps making statements to keep his name in the headlines. "We will be holding meetings with fans over the coming weeks to explain events to date; to establish precisely and in detail what the legal situation means; outline the short term plans and long term vision and provide a question and answer opportunity for fans. His words or Joys it doesn't matter, they have no long term vision for the club that's why we are where we are, go now you cock your nothing more than a sycophant.

S

skyblue2k

Just waiting for acl to issue a statement after there meeting today

skyblueman

Honestly I'm beyond caring what Mr Fisher says and as for listening to another SISU 'vision' really there are no words no words that might do justice to how I feel about that...

So Mr Fisher you have zero chance of convincing me and my group to renew our season tickets... I'll pay more on a game by game basis if it really starts to turn around and gladly so - if not well I have the choice - you've not going to con us anymore

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
TF is still a director of CCFC Ltd ...... he might not be in " control " legally ....... and unless the administrator tells him not to he is able to comment.

The point is TF & Co are taking advantage of the confusion and using it (same as anyone else would)

Whilst the FL fail to decide who they accept as owners of the club then the situation will remain the same. The FL league have only deducted 10 points based on the rule about a member of the group going in to administration ......... that is not the same as a court of law. At this time whilst "the club" as defined by SISU & TF continue to trade and pay its debts then there isnt much to stop them it would seem. Should ownership prove to be in CCFC ltd then that changes.

Seems to me that TF & co are at least putting on a strong PR front that will be repeated and repeated so that in the bare minimum they could appear to some to be right and doing the right things

I would suspect any fans forum is going to be very well stage managed and questions required to be submitted before hand

as for
"ACL and the Council have consistently refused to negotiate a deal that is commercially viable for the football club.”

may be that the viability might also depend cutting other expenses too TF ........ you know little things like not paying ARVO interest of around £1m a year ? :thinking about:..... did CCFC actually receive that loan? .... was the loan because of overspending because it certainly wasnt all down to the rent or buying players? ....... who controlled that? :thinking about:

The income streams were there to have ...... just not for free....... (just as they were not given to ACL)

left with the feeling of more spin to be honest......

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Its still relatively early doors but usually the fixtures come out around June 17th ish, so 5 weeks away and it takes a fair bit of time for the authorities to put them together. To my reckoning that gives 'The club' about 2/3 weeks to be able to prove that they will be able to operate as a going concern and fulfil a season !! Time is ticking !!

AFCCOVENTRY

I fans to boycott anything to do with Sisu now.

He can hold whatever meetings he wants but nobody will turn up.

Get lost fisher along with your dog.

Sky Blue Dal

Why bother entertaining Fisher... he is just going spin the same old bull.... As far as I am concerned, the GS is with ltd therefore only the person the fans should be speaking to is the administrator.

Why do I have a horrible feeling that the FL may have not made a public statement yet, as they may have investigated and seen some other serious breaches of rules by CCFC Ltd and are just waiting for the outcome of the administrators finding before they hit us with another serious big fine and more points deduction next season.

The fact that the FL is so quiet is worrying..

lordsummerisle

. As far as I am concerned, the GS is with ltd therefore only the person the fans should be speaking to is the administrator.

Thank God that you know where the Golden share is, was worried beforehand that it might be complicated.

Where's the "huge sigh of relief" smilie when you need it?

Sub

Thank God that you know where the Golden share is, was worried beforehand that it might be complicated.

best i could do
BBeXtY4CEAAy6oU.jpg
:D:D:D

Ashdown1

Well this is the time for people to go along and put their questions forward instead of putting them on here

What's the point if it will be their usual lies and bullshit. As someone suggests 'stage managed, with questions vetted beforehand'........................Just boycott it and show them the door !

Sky Blue Dal

Why you fighting me with sarcasm?????????

FL says it is in CCFC ltd ... hence 10 point deduction .... that would be a clue don't you think.

All this nonsense about FL screwing up means nothing ... You seem to forget FL can do what they want as it is there GS to give away to whom ever it finds is fit and proper. That's why our GS has been taken away and with them at the moment.... so that's another clue

Last edited:

Houdi

Apart for the debt they owe to ACL.So if they agree to pay off all the debt,they would effectively be paying all of the outstanding rent.Can't see them doing that somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread