C'mon then who's in the home end tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date
W

westcountry_skyblue

If anyone wants to meet up and stand together let me know!!!

Adge

Now remember to jump nice and high if we score.:emoji_thumbsup:

pusbccfc

The question is, which one of you celebrates first when Biamou scores?

Astute

The question is, which one of you celebrates first when Biamou scores?
Me :smuggrin:

I normally forget

Just left Preston on the train. On my way to High Wycombe to pick a car up. If all done in time will then drive to Exeter. Will let the wife know at about the time I am due home. Will be strange watching a game sober

Last edited:

Bristol sky blue

Me - am lucky enough to have family in Exmouth, so short journey on train (lovely views of Exe estuary) straight to St James Park station, right outside the ground :)

BackRoomRummermill

Why are you in the home end, you could have got in the Cov end easily , you have ruined your matchday experience , I have never not got in to the away end . You will not be able to celebrate and if they score then you will feel more gutted. You will also have to listen to the other fans slagging off the team.

You cannot support your team from the home end without risk of being ejected or knocked out

smileycov

Facebook User
Me and 2, we are in the heritage corporate suite. Cousin (vile fan) lives in Newton Abbott. Happy days

mark82

Why are you in the home end, you could have got in the Cov end easily , you have ruined your matchday experience , I have never not got in to the away end . You will not be able to celebrate and if they score then you will feel more gutted. You will also have to listen to the other fans slagging off the team.

You cannot support your team from the home end without risk of being ejected or knocked out

Only 350 tickets. Not everyone could get in the away end.

W

westcountry_skyblue

No chance of a ticket not being a season ticket holder only 350 available that’s why,Anyway 3points onwards and upwards PUSB.Enjoy your day I know I will

Astute

1, no tickets
2, Have always got in and never kicked out yet
3 you get the feeling if it safe or not to celebrate....although emotion always gets the better of me. Even celebrated in home end at Cardiff when we got the very late equaliser.
4 It doesn't ruin the match day experience. It is a different experience.
5 I wear a coat on the top of my shirt to help me get in. Just taken this pic

Attachments

• 20180113_092331.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32

Happy_Martian

Rather a sweeping statement, that as it really depends on the ground. Way back when we were in Premiershipland, Newcastle were having the Gallowgate redeveloped and refused to allow Cov in for a rearranged midweek game (televised at Highfield Rd instead). Long story made short, I was part of a protest trip, my "mates" got comp tickets from the Cov players, I had to pay for a ticket in the home end from a tout. First half I kept quiet, half time I came clean to the guys around me, explained the ticket issue and had a great laugh with them for the rest of the game. One or two off looks from some drugged up neanderthals at the front but otherwise, not one hint of trouble from the fans or stewards towards the solo Cov fan in the area. We lost 4-0 but it was one of the best away days I had that season.

If you're sensible about how you act, treat your hosts with respect, common sense can prevail.

BackRoomRummermill

Rather a sweeping statement, that as it really depends on the ground. Way back when we were in Premiershipland, Newcastle were having the Gallowgate redeveloped and refused to allow Cov in for a rearranged midweek game (televised at Highfield Rd instead). Long story made short, I was part of a protest trip, my "mates" got comp tickets from the Cov players, I had to pay for a ticket in the home end from a tout. First half I kept quiet, half time I came clean to the guys around me, explained the ticket issue and had a great laugh with them for the rest of the game. One or two off looks from some drugged up neanderthals at the front but otherwise, not one hint of trouble from the fans or stewards towards the solo Cov fan in the area. We lost 4-0 but it was one of the best away days I had that season.

If you're sensible about how you act, treat your hosts with respect, common sense can prevail.

No it’s not , if it was old Trafford I would agree , this is a shack off the M5 who need money the same as anyone else in this league

Otis

1, no tickets
2, Have always got in and never kicked out yet
3 you get the feeling if it safe or not to celebrate....although emotion always gets the better of me. Even celebrated in home end at Cardiff when we got the very late equaliser.
4 It doesn't ruin the match day experience. It is a different experience.
5 I wear a coat on the top of my shirt to help me get in. Just taken this pic
And now their security team have been circulated a picture of that jacket.

letsallsingtogether

Yes there was 12 in the front 2 rows with us then there were 4 or 5 other parties that I saw, one lot had 18 tickets.

Even had a redition of the SB song from us all.
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread