Coach parking at Sixfields (1 Viewer)

christonabike

Ive spoken to a lot of fans like myself and we have decided to go to Sixfields against Notts County. We dont want to stand on the hill in the wind and rain and was wondering if anyone can tell me if we can park right outside the ground in the carpark. Everyone is cheesed off with the move and 63 of us want to go and see a game of football and are quite embarrassed with the fans berating the people who are going.
I can see these young lads doing well and will be back soon we hope but the owners are paying the wages and the club is still alive. I dont want anymore statements from Trust spokesmen or so called Elliot types who have no clout with the situation but seem to love the media attention.
We are in it together. PUSB Help appreciated.:claping hands:

ccfcway

i think you know that the car park will be empty, like the stadium.

exactly. Its like asking "I will be on the M6 at 4:30 on friday afternoon, does anyone think it will be busy.

Its an obvious answer, but me thinks thats not the real reason for the thread

christonabike

We need to get things sorted as if the driver has to either pay or park down the road there are folk who need to walk as they are not as young as they were and also anyone who has run a trip will know getting the extra few shillings is hard work. Some of the chaps havent been for years and maybe they will come to the Ricoh if a deal is sorted. As far a a wind up (cant remember your name) its a one off not an allegiance to the devil. But maybe its all in black and white for you.

If you are asking about parking your coach away from the hill dwellers, then the recommended parking for all coaches is behind the south (away) stand. There is then a very short walk to the main (west) stand turnstiles. If youre on, or know someone who is, Twitter, then PC Nick Price is your contact. @NorpolFootball

christonabike

Thank you for your reply TK. I didnt realize it was a fan v fan thing these days. A sad state of affairs if it has come to this. I seem to have had my answer moderator please close the thread. The bully boys are gathering.

Covstu

We need to get things sorted as if the driver has to either pay or park down the road there are folk who need to walk as they are not as young as they were and also anyone who has run a trip will know getting the extra few shillings is hard work. Some of the chaps havent been for years and maybe they will come to the Ricoh if a deal is sorted. As far a a wind up (cant remember your name) its a one off not an allegiance to the devil. But maybe its all in black and white for you.

you get that type of response a lot! Dont forget to tell the old bill as they get pissed off when coach loads arrive unannounced

torchomatic

weird. The guy on here yesterday using phrases such as "self respect" and "feel ashamed" regarding fans going to Sixfields got 37 "likes". Shows the divide and attitude of a lot on here. Take Italia's and GPEs typical pathetic responses. I'm not going to Sixfields but I don't "feel ashamed" by those that do.

Thank you for your reply TK. I didnt realize it was a fan v fan thing these days. A sad state of affairs if it has come to this. I seem to have had my answer moderator please close the thread. The bully boys are gathering.

christonabike

That saw him off ho ho *plenty of back slapping*. Got my reply so please do try and get some sleep 60 odd fans are going to watch Coventry City.

cloughie

Sorry to see you have weakened mate, but not for me PUSB

steveo1987

That saw him off ho ho *plenty of back slapping*. Got my reply so please do try and get some sleep 60 odd fans are going to watch Coventry City.

Its only fan v fan on here coab.Fancy fishing tonight.Text me if you fancy a beer Saturday. I've sent a pm to edgy.

skybluefred

Ive spoken to a lot of fans like myself and we have decided to go to Sixfields against Notts County. We dont want to stand on the hill in the wind and rain and was wondering if anyone can tell me if we can park right outside the ground in the carpark. Everyone is cheesed off with the move and 63 of us want to go and see a game of football and are quite embarrassed with the fans berating the people who are going.
I can see these young lads doing well and will be back soon we hope but the owners are paying the wages and the club is still alive. I dont want anymore statements from Trust spokesmen or so called Elliot types who have no clout with the situation but seem to love the media attention.
We are in it together. PUSB Help appreciated.:claping hands:

Fisher you should know better than anyone that the attendances are so poor you could park a dozen coach's and there
would still be room for more. We are not going to the cobblers shed ever.
:blue:

skybluetony176

i don't normally slate individuals who go to sixfields other then tell them they are misguided

but considering you started this thread just to wind people up i hope your coach breaks down on the way you numpty. assuming that you are genuine and not a wum. if your are a wum what a twat you are.

ccfcway

"a lot of them haven't been for years"

what a great time to return to watch COVENTRY CITY at HOME !

steveo1987

i don't normally slate individuals who go to sixfields other then tell them they are misguided

but considering you started this thread just to wind people up i hope your coach breaks down on the way you numpty. assuming that you are genuine and not a wum. if your are a wum what a twat you are.

And there you go coab.proves my analogy beautifully. Some seriously strange and deranged people on here.you don't even get this abuse from the bentleys hoofers.

italiahorse

And there you go coab.proves my analogy beautifully. Some seriously strange and deranged people on here.you don't even get this abuse from the bentleys hoofers.

Why would he come on here to ask such a question and then go into detail about 63 people who have not been for a while. Followed up by the sympathy vote.
Name who's coach you are using and I will apologise!!!

edgy

Poor old COAB. Asking for advice & the responses are embarrassing. He really doesn't like SISU.

GaryPendrysEyes

Look we all know GMK is more or less dead, but why slate this place off then continually come on here for a wind up?
Just be happy to stay on GMK talk about bringing a new Sixfields virgin to the game (Edgy) or about hitler youth on here (Steveo1987) and be happy.

steveo1987

Look we all know GMK is more or less dead, but why slate this place off then continually come on here for a wind up?
Just be happy to stay on GMK talk about bringing a new Sixfields virgin to the game (Edgy) or about hitler youth on here (Steveo1987) and be happy.

Still better though. Don't deny that now.

edgy

Now you're getting your knickers in a twist. Don't be a tell tale.

SonOfSnoz

You can park on Mcfarlane's lap mate, it's that empty, oh wrong coach ;)
---------------------------------------------
Jesus christ, superstar,
Came down from heaven in a motor car,
Did a skid,
Killed a kid,
Banged his bullocks on a dustbin lid ;)
Amen!

RegTheDonk

Just for all you're information, I've spoken to this guy for a couple of years on another forum (and its NOT GKM). Met him a few times at the Ricoh and he's a genuine, nice lad with a young family, who loves his football. Ex season ticket holder, always took his old fella along, sometimes the kids, the works. The only WUM'ing he does is to the fester fans.

Amazed that because someone who's name isn't instantly recognisable asks a civil question, but not the kind most of us wants to hear, the guy is slaughtered by a few. Its attitudes like this that are the real problem between the two different viewpoints.

CoaB, I know its a tough decision and you're dad 'aint getting any younger so enjoy the day out - you can even take a few cans for Badger, he'll probably be on the hill lol.

Users who are viewing this thread