Coach Travel To Wembley (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Just booked a return coach to Wembley from Sainsbury's Courthouse Green with Zeelo for £20, they also pickup from Cov station

Adge

£26 on the official coaches and charging £3 to leave your car at the Ricoh. Robbing the fans again.

no_loyalty

Bit harsh, mate. Maybe just a parital one. It did have the fitted kitchen and microwave, remember!

I have received a full refund, as the telegraph published a promo code today, and as I booked yesterday I sent Zeelo a rather polite email, and they agreed to refund me.

ccfc_jj

Any one know of any other coaches going? Tried about 6 different ones now and all sold out! Any help would be appreciated!

Otis

Any one know of any other coaches going? Tried about 6 different ones now and all sold out! Any help would be appreciated!
You tried James (Wallace, Nugget, Jag etc)?

Or alternatively you can buy my train tickets. :)

Wiseoldfool

SBA are upto 16 coaches and were still taking bookings a couple of hours ago,have a look on cov mad his number is usually on there

ccfc_jj

You tried James (Wallace, Nugget, Jag etc)?

Or alternatively you can buy my train tickets. :)

Already tried him, all his coaches fully booked! Not even going to attempt the trains either. Managed to get on a coach form the Saracens Football Club. £22 return with breakfast so can't complain at all!

Thanks for the suggestions!

no_loyalty

Already tried him, all his coaches fully booked! Not even going to attempt the trains either. Managed to get on a coach form the Saracens Football Club. £22 return with breakfast so can't complain at all!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Sounds like a bargain, hope you get a decent pint included with that breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread