COD WW2 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else got it?

I've never bought so many games in a month, this, Assassins Creed and GT but it does look good!

Picking it up in a bit, lets see how long it takes before I get annoyed people hammer me online.

Liquid Gold

I've not played CoD since they went all sci-fi but I am tempted by this one, let us know how it goes.

It will have to go some way to beat battlefield 1 though.

Nick

Administrator
I've not played CoD since they went all sci-fi but I am tempted by this one, let us know how it goes.

It will have to go some way to beat battlefield 1 though.
I don't bother when they go all like halo, I only like democratic ones.

Never got on with battlefield 1 but it did look amazing

Marty

I've got it, after the 3 hour update, I'm literally stuck in a lobby and the game won't load into match.

It has been pritty good when I have managed to get into the game though.

Haven't played since black ops

Nick

Administrator
The update was massive, on campaign I've been trying the first bit for 25 minutes now and keep dying :(

Marty

Same old problems, zero tactics involved, just sprinting to the opposite side of the map, it's no fun spawning behind someone, then the same thing happening to me.

Marty

You're on PlayStation aren't you nick? If you fancy a game my username is marty7787.

Marty

This is shocking, launched today, already had a 10gb update, a further update for online stuff, and the game doesn't work. Considering I put the disc in at 2:30 this afternoon, I've played only 2 games by 10:45.

Marty

Why is there a London map on multiplayer? Unless I'm completely wrong and have no clue about history, no battle took place in London during ww2.

A little reminder to myself why I don't play COD and never buy on launch day.

Nick

Administrator
I managed to get 1 multiplayer game on that map, then it crashed and hung. Some people were Level 30.

Tried again but it hung.

Will play Campaign for a bit I think.

Marty

Trying again to play online and it's still not having it, this has got to be the worst launch of a COD. The one thing people buy it for and you can't do it.

stupot07

Bought it yesterday but only got a brief 20 mins on campaign yesterday. Can't wait to play multiplayer, the recent 'futuristic' CODs with the jumping, running on walls etc which just widened the gulf between the really good players and everyone else. Just need the kids to bugger off out so I can play.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Bought it yesterday but only got a brief 20 mins on campaign yesterday. Can't wait to play multiplayer, the recent 'futuristic' CODs with the jumping, running on walls etc which just widened the gulf between the really good players and everyone else. Just need the kids to bugger off out so I can play.

Let them watch, educational :)

Marty

They still haven't got the online fixed, I think I may trade it in for the new assassin's creed.

skybluegod

New games always have glitches, I’m not getting it for two weeks, as I have an important assessment, so will get it after that, but I have been told the multiplayer is good when you get into it!!

Nick

Administrator
It's hard until you unlock.decent guns. Have that with every one.

There's a game mode called grid iron. It's like American football, it's quite good.

Nick

Administrator
Have got a bit further with the Campaign now, some of them are really frustrating. :(

Nick

Administrator
Completed the Campaign, went to play online a bit and it's still not the best.

Takes about 10 minutes to get a game, then you have players on Level 40 absolutely thraping you while you have a pellet gun.

Marty

I found about 3 through the whole game, it's stupid things that make little sense, like the SS tankers (drinking) or the general's binoculars.

I saw a thing the other day that made me laugh. 'the game is so realistic even the servers are from the 1940's'.

Activision are having an absolute mare with the servers, I get kicked off every 2nd game now. Completely unacceptable how they have screwed up with this.

stupot07

What are you playing on Marty? I've not had a problem on the Xbox One.

Sub

the hit markers are a joke you can get shot when they do not even point the gun at you same crap from sledgehammer games .....

Marty

Yeah, I can get on and play fairly quickly, but everyone during the 2nd game it'll disconnect from the servers and I'll be kicked off.

Nick

Administrator
Have played it a lot more recently and got into it, managing to level up online quite quickly but still get angry with the knobheads who can run around with an ice pick or handgun and absolutely hammer you :(

stupot07

Mine keeps crashing at the same place on stronghold. Not a mark in the disc, can't find the receipt feeling v annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread