coin toss (1 Viewer)

sylus

why do we still do that before a game, i mean it doesn't make any sense now, abit outdated, why not let the home sides choose which end they attack first

andrew.roberts

Because it would give an unfair advantage to the home side, for example when the sun is low in the second half sometimes it can be shining directly into a goalkeepers eyes. Wind can also be a factor taken into consideration as can the location of the away fans behind one of the goals.
At times small margins can make big differences.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Should have a biscuit race

Connect 4 best of 3, each leg contested by a different player.
Close up footage shown on the scoreboard.

I'd imagine we'd be looking at Dabo as lead 'connector' followed by Gyokeres and Hyam as last man if it went to the decider.

Covkid1968#

rob9872

Just come off the phone to Tony and he asked if I could post on this for him as he was out. He said 'fucking Tory twats still making us toss a coin'

Brighton Sky Blue

why do we still do that before a game, i mean it doesn't make any sense now, abit outdated, why not let the home sides choose which end they attack first

giphy.gif

Woolly68

Why do players always put the ball outside the quadrant when taking a corner? If it’s because there isn’t enough room then make it a foot bigger and say the ball has to be inside the quadrant line.

clint van damme

Why do players always put the ball outside the quadrant when taking a corner? If it’s because there isn’t enough room then make it a foot bigger and say the ball has to be inside the quadrant line.

I find it really annoying!

Sky Blue Harry H

1650822651948.png

Choose a different theme every week (to add to the excitement) The away team captain has to guess if it's a cake or not, with it being displayed on the big screen. The fans can join in, screaming 'cake' or 'not cake' . What a way to get the crowd worked up before kick off.

clint van damme

View attachment 24478

Choose a different theme every week (to add to the excitement) The away team captain has to guess if it's a cake or not, with it being displayed on the big screen. The fans can join in, screaming 'cake' or 'not cake' . What a way to get the crowd worked up before kick off.

Opens up a whole new market for the bookies as well.

Adge

13th_choice_seamer

They like to show themselves to be daring rebels, getting one over the authorities trying to tell them what to do. Bellends.

Just like this guy:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although it's not the most pressing issue, I sort of agree, though I'd give the away side the chance to choose ends and home side who kicks off. It's make stadium designers think harder about the orientation, like with ours where the sun shines in the face of one of the goalies.

Next weeks non-pressing subject - should the penalty area be a different shape?

Covkid1968#

Although it's not the most pressing issue, I sort of agree, though I'd give the away side the chance to choose ends and home side who kicks off. It's make stadium designers think harder about the orientation, like with ours where the sun shines in the face of one of the goalies.

Just because it helps us out with pitch marking. Make it the entire area within the 22 yard line…. All the way across. Games would be finishing 12-11 😎

Gynnsthetonic

Or should we go metric

Users who are viewing this thread