Coin toss (1 Viewer)

Mdyer1985

Was I right in saying we lost both coin tosses for who goes first and which end they should be taken if so was that not the case in the play off final too ? .
We never seem too get the rub of the green
I allways remember the shoot out at sheff United we were one minute from going through until holdsworth scored
Being a Coventry fan is such a honour and so proud of the team but you allways think when it will be our time .
Same with England one day you think we could out on the right side of a result lets hope for the euros this year
Pusb a very deflated Coventry city fan this morning .

skyblueelephant76

Was I right in saying we lost both coin tosses for who goes first and which end they should be taken if so was that not the case in the play off final too ? .
I allways remember the shoot out at sheff United we were one minute from going through until holdsworth scored
Being a Coventry fan is such a honour and so proud of the team but you allways think when it will be our time .
Same with England one day you think we could out on the right side of a result lets hope for the euros this year
There should only be one coin toss and you choose ends or order, ridiculous that a team can get two advantages.

djr8369

There should only be one coin toss and you choose ends or order, ridiculous that a team can get two advantages.
The last few weeks have had so many instances where situations have arose that highlight the absurdity of some of the rules. Yesterday again a situation where a keeper gets two yellows but the shoot out doesn’t count as the same game, sorry what?

Mdyer1985

Do you think Onana had seen Martinez last week and knew he could risk getting another yellow card bet he didn’t know the rules till he had seen him do it .

Sky Blue Pete

The last few weeks have had so many instances where situations have arose that highlight the absurdity of some of the rules. Yesterday again a situation where a keeper gets two yellows but the shoot out doesn’t count as the same game, sorry what?
Apart from not being banned for the final
Little shit Onana isn’t he

skyblueelephant76

ccfcricoh

i get the whole rule around second booking in pen doesn't mean red - but surely his 2 bookings mean a suspension for the final? aka Palmer?

Bigal007

The fact is that if you shoot second you have over a 75% chance of losing a penalty shoot out, dreadful system.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Apart from not being banned for the final
Little shit Onana isn’t he
Fucking annoying that it took ages for the ref to book him, at which point he walked off and had a drink from a bottle! Then gets booked again in the shot-out and still carries on shithousing.

No only that but he won't even miss the final for the two yellows! Some of the rules are just fucking bizarre.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The fact is that if you shoot second you have over a 75% chance of losing a penalty shoot out, dreadful system.
I liked the change to ABBA but seems they decided it was 'too complicated'.

If that's too complicated for someone I'd suggest they shouldn't be allowed out in public without a carer.

Users who are viewing this thread