Comedy DVD's (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody buying any this year? Tempted by Jack Whitehall and Russell Howard's.

ajsccfc

My favourite thing about Christmas comedy DVDs is how little effort is put in to the cover. It's like they've all got one lazy temp doing them.

Otis

Is anybody buying any this year? Tempted by Jack Whitehall and Russell Howard's.

I like Jack Whitehall at times, but don't find Russell Howard funny at all. Felt Mock the Week got so much funnier once he left.

Astute

Well you won't get any supporting the City that's for sure.

Oh yes you do. I'll start a list of good things off and everyone else can join in.

1, err.....would someone else like to start?

bringbackrattles

Only Micky Flanagan on my list this year.I've hinted that I still love the old comedy greats so hoping someone gets me a Laurel and Hardy box set or Billy Connelly when he was really good !

chiefdave

Not a DVD but I would highly recommend Mark Thomas's new show Cuckooed. It's on at Warwick Uni on 27th Feb.

Dylan Moran and Reg Hunter are both playing the Uni as well, both worth a look.

wingy

Not a DVD but I would highly recommend Mark Thomas's new show Cuckooed. It's on at Warwick Uni on 27th Feb.

Dylan Moran and Reg Hunter are both playing the Uni as well, both worth a look.

Would love him to have a Friday night show again .

Would give a few lessons out to the current Crop.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I used to love the comedians on Granada, don't think they would get away with it now

turlykerd

a little off topic , but im reading Ronny Corbets autobiography and its funny as hell , in one of the first few chapters it has the "class sketch"..im upper class and i look down on them etc ... brilliant

as for dvd .... i saw john bishop a few weeks ago and i thought he funny but not buy the dvd funny, wear as we saw dara o'brien recently and ive put that on my wish list

skybluedan

Micky Flanagan is quality, On another note just seen an advert for a DVD of Alfie boe I really hate that bastard and he has just made the list........

wingy

Micky Flanagan is quality, On another note just seen an advert for a DVD of Alfie boe I really hate that bastard and he has just made the list........

I don't particularly rate him either dan ,but what's he done to get Hate??:confused::)

skybluedan

I don't particularly rate him either dan ,but what's he done to get Hate??:confused::)

I suffer from rage I think mate, there are few people in the world I would love to smash like your joey Essex, Craig Bellamy and angela Lansbury and now Alfie boe

skybluedan

When I think about it, I'm quite lucky really im not in care or in a mental home and the fact I used to shag me sofa would get me a long stint me thinks

skybluedan

I've just stated watching in sickness and in health and till death do us part, Alf garnet is quality

Nick

Administrator
Tim Fisher, The 6,000 to 8000 at sixfields DVD

Maybe when he said there would be 6,000 to 8,000 ccfc fans watching a team that has been moved away his crystal ball jumped ahead a bit and was on about Wasps?

turlykerd

i just watched "the 100" as i thought it was an in-depth look on the amount of season tickets we are going to sell next season

turns out to be a bunch of kids running around a forest

Otis

i just watched "the 100" as i thought it was an in-depth look on the amount of season tickets we are going to sell next season

turns out to be a bunch of kids running around a forest

Everyone seems to be beating them now Stuart Pearce is in charge.

Shame, cos he was such a great player.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna get the still game live dvd
Love that show

Users who are viewing this thread