Complain about Appleton? (1 Viewer)

skybluedude

Might have been the wrong wording, in my opinion having somebody poking into the administration process and any "suggested" links with SISU might reveal some interesting info.

mattylad

I would be careful about accusing an officer of the court of anything unless I had cast iron proof.

wingy

Hmmmm, okay maybe I was barking up the wrong tree with this, :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with your Viewpoint ,there are questionable aspects to this process ,like not accessing all the relevent information he could have requested as an Officer of the court.

skybluericoh

I would hope that ACL would have kept an eye on everything and would have access to the correct skill base, and if anything was to be seen as sus would be challenged throughout the correct process/ organisation.

wozey

he has no choice but to take the best offer he gets by law, sisu played the system and won. Sisu play games like this with troubled company's all the time it's what they do. I would suggest you watch what you say if you have nothing to back yourself up with

Its really likely that you may have a point, but without proof this goes nowhere.

Judge to Appleton: Were you told what to do by SISU?
Appleton: No
Judge to Fisher: Are you a slimy manipulative bastard?
Fisher: I have been advised not to answer that question.

Users who are viewing this thread