Confused with the new boards statements (1 Viewer)

Lloyd

Okay, so I know a few of us are confused by the conference, but alas, the most confusing part is why the "new board" are blaming the "old board" when in fact all of the negative things that happened under the "old board" were infact decisions made by the SISU board representatives.

RR + Hoffman + Joe Elliot (At the time) all wanted to keep our better and younger talent, but SISU wanted to sell them.

So are they trying to be clever in trying to cover it all up by pretending that the old board wasn't SISU?

Can anyone help explain to me where I may be going wrong? All I know is don't want them "running" our Club... or Brand as they like to describe it.

:blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

You've got me there, Lloyd. I think it's just more of the spin and P.R. we can expect given the people who are on the board and their respective backgrounds. Or LIES as I tend to see it. They seem to have contradicted themselves about 12 times in all, almost as if "Bullshit Baffles" is the deliberate strategy.
I was similarly confused by Dulieu claiming he had to go begging to SISU, when we all know he is a SISU man. The entire board is now. And also when, twice during the press conference, he refered to SISU going into admin-I'm assuming that was just a mistake due to nerves. Or ineptitude.
Of course they are blaming the old board, even though the SISU element out-voted RR & GH. Remember when Brody lied on twitter, claiming he'd opposed the Thomas sale but backed Ransons decisions? Ha, no chance of a crumb of honesty from them.

ajsccfc

They want us to think all wrongdoing is a thing of the past and it's an all-new fresh start. The majority of people see through this it seems.

Chipfat

Sisu different to the old board? i would say infact they are the same because whatever ideas or plans RR Hoff and JE had were all dependant on Sisu having the final say. But because we were not given names before we have nothing to go on other than the 3 names that they have since got rid of or have walked. Sisu are scrambling around now to try and buy the 50% share from Alan higgs and making sounds like they want the councils 50% aswell, this for me isnt going to happen. And i for one am happy they wont get the chance to do so, i would prefer a new owners who make themselves known from the off and state the intentions upfront to the paying public. instead of this shower of shit that have been hiding behind names and well known faces at the club to protect them from difficult questions that are now being asked.

sky_blue_up_north

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread