Congestion!!! (1 Viewer)

Plymouth Sky Blue

Police have advised motorists to avoid the hillfields/swan lane area of the city this evening to avoid congestion caused by lots of confused looking Cov fans wondering where they hid the stadium!!!

Exeterskyblue

Ah those were the days Plymouth sky blue. There seem to be a few sky blues in the south west. I'm looking to organise some shared cars to future games. E mail [email protected] or twitter @mgreenexeter if you're interested please

Plymouth Sky Blue

I'll bear it in mind mate. Was meant to be going with my boy tonight, 7 yrs old, first Cov game, it was going to be great!!!
Work got in the way, he's more gutted than I am!!!!
Still, there'll be others!!!

torchomatic

Ah, I miss parking on that industrial estate. Popping into the shop for some fruit gums before going in to HR.

fernandopartridge

Police have advised motorists to avoid the hillfields/swan lane area of the city this evening to avoid congestion caused by lots of confused looking Cov fans wondering where they hid the stadium!!!

Police have also announced congestion on the SBT forum which is clogged with boring cunts talking about what a great fan they are.

Bennosdancingfeet

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

jon92

Just hope people sit in there right seats tonite and don't move next to their mates taking up someone else's causes so many problems

Skyblue4u

Expect a tsunami of urine in the toilets at HT as the plumbing struggles to cope with the numbers. Also watch out for the idiots that don't understand the difference between entry and exit while visiting the little boys room

Mr B

Police have also announced congestion on the SBT forum which is clogged with boring cunts talking about what a great fan they are.

Nice use of the vast and varied English vocabulary, why have you stooped to use such vulgarity? Your parents must be proud! :jerkit:

It was a joke, lighten up and learn to vary your vocabulary.

Gint11

HAHAHAHAHAHA that had me in bits. Queue the fans defending their stance (trying to convince)

Users who are viewing this thread