Couldn't finish his dinner! (1 Viewer)

BaldyJ

Leon. Good riddance. The guy needs 10 chances to score one.

Grendel

Leon. Good riddance. The guy needs 10 chances to score one.

So he has had 170 chances this season. Don't be a twat.

Grendel

Sky_Blue_Daz

That effort where he hit the post was unlucky and the chance before that, he went through but pushed himself a bit wide of the target. Would rayher he stayed though.

Rusty Trombone

hes exaggerating to make a point as you well know Grendal. You can't deny he has been very guilty of being wasteful even before he put in the request...

League 1 and even Championship strikers are more wasteful than Premier League strikers, otherwise they wouldn't be playing where they are. Clarke is one of the best strikers in League 1, and has been all season. I don't think this can class him as being 'very guilty' of being wasteful.

Sky Blue Sheepy

League 1 and even Championship strikers are more wasteful than Premier League strikers, otherwise they wouldn't be playing where they are. Clarke is one of the best strikers in League 1, and has been all season. I don't think this can class him as being 'very guilty' of being wasteful.
Fair enough but I don't think he'd be on 2/3 of his current goal tally were it not for the amount of chances we generally create. All opinion ofc.

Rusty Trombone

Fair enough but I don't think he'd be on 2/3 of his current goal tally were it not for the amount of chances we generally create and his general career stats seem to reflect that.

True, and that would be true for nearly all strikers, if you don't give them chances they won't score. The only exceptions are Messi and McSheffrey. Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread