Council want £325k off SISU before they help the club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How is it way off the mark? The headline on his site is 'Sisu Owe Council Tax Payers Money - Council'
Exactly. People can't see it. It's weird.

The same as last told me I was wrong about kev monks going all out about the academy the other day

Terry Gibson's perm

Why would they pay the council this is ongoing at this stage Sisu still haven't lost they are losing but it is not over.

Chipfat

Not sure why this will come as a shock to anyone who knows the story, CCC, Wasps, CRFC, Higgs anyone you connect are very much in this together to get Sisu out of the city. If sisu pay up and stop court proceedings then they have no bargaining chip around the table, we know what happens then talks breakdown and Sisu are left as they are now standing outside looking in.

This is not a new phase of the plan this is the plan, ever since Sisu fucked off to Northampton, CCC have out thought, out fought and played them like a piano. Sadly for us fans it puts the club in a very bad position and Sisu in a position where time is running out. This way of dealing with the club is not something i agree with but ultimately Sisu days are numbered in a city that could of, should of helped.

TF words of "that shipped has sailed" are more relevant today than the day the twat spouted it on the radio, thinking thousands would flock to sixfields..

Nick

Administrator
How will it force sisu out? It's damaging the club isn't it?

Anybody with eyes can see they are working together.

Chipfat

How will it force sisu out? It's damaging the club isn't it?

Anybody with eyes can see they are working together.[/QUOTe

Nick, you have your opinion on this you know mine which differ, but anyone with eyes can also see that CCC, Wasps or any other party will not and do not want to work with Sisu. I have said millions of times CCC can and are splitting the 2, club is different than Sisu, the CCC say the city needs and wants the club, Wasps wants CCFC playing at the Ricoh, but yet not one party has continued working on solving problems with SISU, why?.

Wasps and the CCC are playing on words, they want the club to play and be in the city , but they dont want sisu near them in any capacity. As for forcing them out? wow, no ground, no academy, no land within the borders, no rugby club to help them, no academy no grant!!! i mean everything is on a timeline. And its not the CCC, Wasps or Higgs on the clock, i dont agree with this Nick, trust me i don't but i have become distant, and look at it as it is, not how i want it to be. I worked for the club, i supported the club all my life but have come to the conclusion nothing good will come of Sisu being owners or the CCC being involved now or in the future.

Monners

How is it way off the mark? The headline on his site is 'Sisu Owe Council Tax Payers Money - Council'[/QUOTE

Kev has spoken to all parties over the years and has a far more informed view than you Nick , Shouty and ranty?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
No, I agree and have said a few times they probably have somebody lined up.

Thing us, they are pressuring ccfc and not sisu aren't they?

What I.don't get is, why lie about that's what they are doing?

Last edited:

Chipfat

This is the thing nobody really knows what the true plan or goal of either party is, if the true aim by a collective group is to force SISU out then hurting the club is sadly inevitable outcome. But if they are doing this they are willing to take the risk of picking up whatever is left and turn it around, they hold all the keys and have every base covered to determine who can be successful within our city. That has already been shown, its sad but i think they are taking a calculated risk and are seeing how far Sisu are willing to go without the support they need within the city.

chiefdave

but anyone with eyes can also see that CCC, Wasps or any other party will not and do not want to work with Sisu. I have said millions of times CCC can and are splitting the 2, club is different than Sisu, the CCC say the city needs and wants the club, Wasps wants CCFC playing at the Ricoh, but yet not one party has continued working on solving problems with SISU, why?
But they are damaging CCFC not SISU. It is CCFC who Wasps have stopped talking to about extending the Ricoh deal, it is CCFC who CSF & Wasps are leaving without an academy.

SISU could liquidate the club tomorrow and they wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Would that be a victory against SISU?

Captain Dart

They were discussing in talk sport yesterday about fans and what's more important.
They concluded that fans are prepared for their club to keep falling down the ladder until the owners go. If they felt those owners were not good for the club and didn't share a passion for the club.
It was an interesting debate.
They said it was more important to the fans to know the owners had the club's best interests at their heart. Than success.
I wasn't so sure.

It is important to feel that the owners have the clubs interests at heart, I don't think they have so I don't support their continued ownership, sooner they're gone the better.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Proof if you needed it that CCC are the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes of Wasps and CSF with regards to the breakdown of talks with the Ricoh and Higgs centre.

Grendel

It is important to feel that the owners have the clubs interests at heart, I don't think they have so I don't support their continued ownership, sooner they're gone the better.

Not going anywhere though are they? Still I guess you are a nopm sort - am I right?

The Reverend Skyblue

Reading that Telegraph site gives an insight into where education has gone horribly wrong over the decades.

I like the one , The club is having a laugh charging £5 for a pie and £2-50 for a tea who do they think they are !!!.
My God has that poster had his head up his own arse for four years, who does he think owns ACL the company that runs the whole of the Ricohs operations obviously including negotiating and agreeing the contract with Compass, yes it's bloody Wasps, via the sellout by the council.
You couldn't believe it if you hadn't read it, and this is the typical intelligence level from the average CT reader the club is up against.

stupot07

This is bullshit, clever PR again. Dump everything on sisu and thr sheep will follow. And yes, I want our owners gone and yes I put significant blame on them for our current situation. But this just shows that those that should have been beat interests of our club at heart, clearly haven't and again shows that they are juts as culpable for thr position we the club in.

We all hate the legals, but at the end of the day they haven't finished yet and sisu have paid what the courts have told them to.

This is a form of blackmail bf the club is again being used as a pawn in a power battle. No one on this city gives a rats ass about the club.

This is only going to go one way.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Reading that Telegraph site gives an insight into where education has gone horribly wrong over the decades.

I like the one , The club is having a laugh charging £5 for a pie and £2-50 for a tea who do they think they are !!!.
My God has that poster had his head up his own arse for four years, who does he think owns ACL the company that runs the whole of the Ricohs operations obviously including negotiating and agreeing the contract with Compass, yes it's bloody Wasps, via the sellout by the council.
You couldn't believe it if you hadn't read it, and this is the typical intelligence level from the average CT reader the club is up against.

Yes I've replied to that fool just now.

Kingokings204

Yes I've replied to that fool just now.

He's replied back inquisitive as ever.

The man is a fool. Does he even support or go to ccfc game?

Gary wollston is the name. Read his comments on the CT website comments box below this article. I think he is being serious

Nick

Administrator

Yep, it's bad isn't it

dongonzalos

No, I agree and have said a few times they probably have somebody lined up.

Thing us, they are pressuring ccfc and not sisu aren't they?

What I.don't get is, why lie about that's what they are doing?

Isn't the first legal action about them doing things in order to wrestle control of the club from SISU.
If that is what they are doing as oppose to just saying "if you want our help I suggest you stop suing us"
Then I can't see them ever admitting it.

dongonzalos

Jesus are people really talking about getting rid of the manager!!

We finished last season pretty much where our budget was.

If there is a man out there who can finish 3-4 places above what the budget is fair comment.

To bring him in after three games and another manager has made all his signings already. We made that dumb ass mistake before.

Nick

Administrator

If there is a man out there who can finish 3-4 places above what the budget is fair comment.

To bring him in after three games and another manager has made all his signings already. We made that dumb ass mistake before.
Yes, Burton

Grendel

We didn't make that dumb ass mistake before. We corrected an error quickly which prevented certain relegation.

You constantly talk about budget equalling league position. That's hogwash as you then say each manager is identical. We have spent
resources on the manager and the structure and his back room staff - this doesn't come cheap.

People keep banging on about Mowbray and trusting him but overlooking clear errors.

Tudgay - absurd to pay him a wage

Martin - could easily have been retained and tudgay released

Most of his permenant signings have big question marks over them. Very few have actually looked like making the grade

Constant changing of the team

A worrying insistance on playing 1 forward. Last season with Armstrong as the forward and, more importantly, Murphy as a goal scoring wide player it was ok. Now once sordell is fit will he still play one striker?

We have a team with very limited goal potential

To pretend these games somehow don't count is bonkers.

We are stuck with him for now but if we are not improving by October he has to go.

Nick

Administrator
Let's say sisu pay them money and call off the legal stuff, what can they actually offer or do?

They can ask wasps nicely to let us rent the ricoh and academy?

chiefdave

Let's say sisu pay them money and call off the legal stuff, what can they actually offer or do?
The implication of what the council have said is that they are also in a position to block anything that would benefit the club and will do so until they receive payment.

Nick

Administrator
The implication of what the council have said is that they are also in a position to block anything that would benefit the club and will do so until they receive payment.
I don't think people can see that though, they are too wrapped up in the tax payers etc and how sisu should pay up.

What if they don't pay up something they don't actually owe? The club gets kicked out of Coventry?

chiefdave

What if they don't pay up something they don't actually owe? The club gets kicked out of Coventry?
Thats a pretty logical conclusion. We've seen that even if they try to move so that CCC / Higgs / CSF / Wasps will have limited say over our future CCC do their best to block it. Only conclusion you can draw is that the club will be forced out of the city.

Nick

Administrator
Thats a pretty logical conclusion. We've seen that even if they try to move so that CCC / Higgs / CSF / Wasps will have limited say over our future CCC do their best to block it. Only conclusion you can draw is that the club will be forced out of the city.
And all of the blame on sisu.. So easy really. No comeback at all to them, actually ccfc fans will be backing them.

dongonzalos

We didn't make that dumb ass mistake before. We corrected an error quickly which prevented certain relegation.

You constantly talk about budget equalling league position. That's hogwash as you then say each manager is identical. We have spent
resources on the manager and the structure and his back room staff - this doesn't come cheap.

People keep banging on about Mowbray and trusting him but overlooking clear errors.

Tudgay - absurd to pay him a wage

(Agree, I wouldn't have signed him back up)

Martin - could easily have been retained and tudgay released

(I agree I think he can do a job)

Most of his permenant signings have big question marks over them. Very few have actually looked like making the grade

(Reid, Jones, Rose, Vlad, Turnball
I disagree)

Constant changing of the team

( injuries mostly but the odd one I agree)

A worrying insistance on playing 1 forward. Last season with Armstrong as the forward and, more importantly, Murphy as a goal scoring wide player it was ok. Now once sordell is fit will he still play one striker?

(If it's Dan A interchanging with Reid and Jones, it's alright it's when one of them gets injured that concerns me )

We have a team with very limited goal potential

To pretend these games somehow don't count is bonkers.

We are stuck with him for now but if we are not improving by October he has to go.

Replied to you in brackets to each point
Regarding the last one you consistently promote sacking managers. It doesn't work if you keep doing it as regularly as we do. It creates constants change and instability.
I appreciate there are times when you have to, where the wrong manager was taken on in the first place. The problem at our club isn't always the Mansger and very rarely is the manager.
With TM we now have Vlad, Turnball, RCC, Stokes, Sordell, Jones, Rose, Willis, Stephenson, Evans. As our own permanent signings. Another summer and hopefully TM can add to that again and get us to the stage where the loanees are just the icing on the cake not the people we completely depend upon. That's what consistency in a manger will bring you.
Another new manger and some of those players will be shipped out and we start all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread