Cov fans fighting eachother (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Too many scroungers, probably more like 70% of us these days.

torchomatic

So what. Happens on here every day.

Anyone else see this yesterday? About 10 mins into the game. Few blokes nicked aswell. Cringeworthy behaviour.

WillieStanley

Define Middle Class - dunno. don't know how to define working class either, except I used to think I was the latter and now I think I am the former. I read a definition the other day that had if you read novels you are middle class.
But I don't think my problem is with class at all. It's more about respect, peace, love and understanding. What's so funny about that?

I did read somewhere that you know you're working class when your TV is bigger than your bookshelf.

I guess that makes me middle class but I certainly don't feel it!!

Flying Fokker

I seldom go to a game - I stopped when we bought Marlon King. I went to Pompey though - first return since the recidivist arrived. Whilst there were no fisticuffs per se, there was plenty of aggressive gesturing. In particular I recall one Portsmouth fan whose first reaction to scoring was to turn to the Coventry end and make rather rude hand signals. Where is the joy in that? He must spend his entire life in miserable negativity and anger.

At half time there were sallow-faced Coventrians defying the 'No Smoking'signs and puffing away in the toilets - blocking the way and stinking out the facilities for people wanting to pee. I looked around me as I went back to my seat - many people looked like exactly the sort I would cross the street toavoid - grey of complexion with sunken-in lifeless eyes.

This isn't how I remember the experience of going to a game. Maybe now I am older and middle-class I have changed. I think it will be a long timebefore I go again.
I think we all notice the great and good sometimes. I stayed away in the 80s because fans looked harsh, twisted and confrontational. Not for me. I go now and look harsh, twisted and confrontational. Must be me and my middle class attitude.

Tad

Makes me laugh when you here stories like this. In the end, this is a sport. Something to enjoy for fun. If people are fighting over it and care that strongly, they really need to sort they're lives out and get some perspective.

andyboy81

There were some absolute clowns there on Saturday. I saw the fight, (or so called fight) and it was nothing really in it really and could have been sorted in 2 seconds. The Judas' wanker that smacked one of them in the back of the head mind though was rightfully thrown out - wasnt even a good punch!!! There were some guys who were giving the police loads of shit calling them "bully boys" and "scumbags" which really did my head in cos the camera was then pointed straight at me and my mates for no reason. Have no idea what they were trying to prove other than they are ACTUAL Cunts!

Apart from that...... was a pretty good day. Just a shame Dunn is shiiiiiiiiit!!

skybluebeduff

I seldom go to a game - I stopped when we bought Marlon King. I went to Pompey though - first return since the recidivist arrived. Whilst there were no fisticuffs per se, there was plenty of aggressive gesturing. In particular I recall one Portsmouth fan whose first reaction to scoring was to turn to the Coventry end and make rather rude hand signals. Where is the joy in that? He must spend his entire life in miserable negativity and anger.

At half time there were sallow-faced Coventrians defying the 'No Smoking'signs and puffing away in the toilets - blocking the way and stinking out the facilities for people wanting to pee. I looked around me as I went back to my seat - many people looked like exactly the sort I would cross the street toavoid - grey of complexion with sunken-in lifeless eyes.

This isn't how I remember the experience of going to a game. Maybe now I am older and middle-class I have changed. I think it will be a long timebefore I go again.

Oh my :facepalm: Do you drive a Ferrari by any chance? :facepalm:

im-confused

I'm not surprised about the fighting. Just look at this forum. Look how violent people can get toward each other because of different opinions on the squad/manager. It's fucking pathetic.

letsallsingtogether

:slap: Who said that:slap:
I'm not surprised about the fighting. Just look at this forum. Look how violent people can get toward each other because of different opinions on the squad/manager. It's fucking pathetic.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm not surprised about the fighting. Just look at this forum. Look how violent people can get toward each other because of different opinions on the squad/manager. It's fecking pathetic.

Violent over opinions? Bit of an over reaction isn't it? Can get a bit heated, but its only an exchange of words at the end of the day. Not like fights are being arranged for full time by Jimmy is it......... Or at least I don't think it is lol

Users who are viewing this thread