Cov vs norwich (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

cov 0-3 norwich

overall it was a terrible preformance by the team the first goal was a bit scampy with all the cov players stooping for the foul but then the fist half was alrught but no real chances then the second half was dreadfull by the team defense was terrible midfield were'nt doing anything and the strikers didn't have any shots

joe murphy= not a lot to do goals were haard to save
cyrus= very good first half best player took on players and almost set up a goal but then was tired second half and was taken off
keogh=did quite well put in some good tackles but some terrible passing almost scored an own goal only for murphy to run back.
craine= didn't do a lot
hussey= did well first half then didn't do aswell second half
clingan= avergage game for him good freecick and one shot which rebounded to rod which he scored but was offside made good takleing.
bigiranma(can't spell it)= good first half good passes and good dribbling but then got tired second half and sloppy.
baker= was just awful terrible control and passes broke up a lot of play was generally s*it.
sheffers= didn't do alot one good shot and some good passes not much done.
eastwood= not bad but when he did a good bit of play through on goal running past a defender to get it he hurt himself and is injured.
jutkiewicz= didn't do a lot no shots on gal and was subbed

subs=
rod(came on for eastwood)= had a goal ruled offside and played a good through ball but juke was offside.
wilson(came on for juke)= didn't do much.
thomas(came on for baker)= didn't do a lot but did have good glimpses
wood( came on for cyrus)= didn't do a lot

best player first half cyrus for me he has got talent but overall clingan but preety poor game

pusbccfc

Did we actually play that bad... We matched them most of the game

Lord_Nampil

Didn't play bad at all, just they changed there team round alot and put a stronger 11 out when we got weaker loosing juke, Eastwood and baker (even though the last 2 didn't do much). I also thought Sammy did ok he needs bell on the pitch mind as they link up well and we missed that. Don't read to much into the result or performance to be fair and let what ever be, be !

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Didn't play bad at all, just they changed there team round alot and put a stronger 11 out when we got weaker loosing juke, Eastwood and baker (even though the last 2 didn't do much). I also thought Sammy did ok he needs bell on the pitch mind as they link up well and we missed that. Don't read to much into the result or performance to be fair and let what ever be, be !

Agree with this. Wasn't it still 1.0 when Norwich were changing pretty much all of their players? No matter how fit or unfit our players are its gonna be hard to get the ball and run past a premiership side who have just subbed their entire team. 1st half was a very good showing from us for a pre-season friendly and we looked better then Norwich first half. 2nd half Norwich made their subs and got a further 2 goals - it was more important for our players to play for 90 mins without getting injured. Result didn't concern me at all, you can look into pre-season results too closely. The sole aims for pre-season are fitness, formations/tactics and maybe having a look at some trialists and academy players. For people who didn't watch the game sure 3.0 looks bad but from where I was watching I thought we were alright under the circumstances.

Calm down and save the judging for when it matters, we just have to back the players we've got cos it looks like this is our squad now. Save the negativity for the board.

Skyblueash21

I didn't think we played that badly against a much better and stronger squad. I agree we desperately need a striker and I believe that issue will be addressed in the coming weeks. First half was dominated by city and I'm sure against weaker teams we'll open them up. I think hussey and christie will be massive players for us this season. Keep the faith

Pusb

Pigeon

Sammy really stood out for me. Great decision to make him captain. Always knows whats going on around him. Not afraid to get stuck in on tackles and very vocal. At one point he shouted "thats f*ckin shit" at Sheffs for pulling out a tackle. I agree that Crystie was very good, he's confident at running with the ball and takes people on. I think i prefer him there rather than Clarke. Its painfully clear we need a striker.

Gray

Was that trialist not in the squad take it we are not following up our interest in him?

pegasus87

If Baker is our Main Midfielder this year we are fooked he is shit beyond shit! Sammy is playing as a sweeper with are RB & LB being used as winger

Murphy He will entertain us all year
Cyrus best player all pre season ( so he will not play again)
Keogh played well
Crainie average
Sammy 7/10
The rest are shit

skybluegod

If Baker is our Main Midfielder this year we are fooked he is shit beyond shit! Sammy is playing as a sweeper with are RB & LB being used as winger

Murphy He will entertain us all year
Cyrus best player all pre season ( so he will not play again)
Keogh played well
Crainie average
Sammy 7/10
The rest are shit

geal played well in the first half aswell

Users who are viewing this thread