Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (1 Viewer)

vow

Predictions and shit, do your worst.

Draw for me.

SkyblueTexan

Very tough match. If we can win this that would make a real statement.

skyblue025

Only just seen Chair is unavailable as he's at AFCON which makes me a lot more confident. Personally think hes one of the very best in the league

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
The keeper is there as well. He was excellent against us at their place. A City 2:1 win with Vik breaking his new year duck.

Londonccfcfan

4-1, Ohare, Hamer, Godden and Vik.

21000 attendance.

Unchanged team apart from Bidwell for Shipley depending on fitness of either/or.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fancy a close game. Think first goal may be key, 2-1 to us. Atmosphere should be fantastic.

Londonccfcfan

Moore has to come back in. It's ridiculous waiting for the inevitable Wilson gaff before dropping him.
Must admit i thought he was gonna make a howler when he charged out of his box and took Dembele out (luckily he got the ball first), if that was mistimed, he would have been sent off in first 20 mins. Game literally over. There wasnt any reason to charge out and take level of risk for such little danger.

Hutch11

Same as any other game in this league, we must be at our maximum to have a chance .
Play like we can and we can give anyone problems

Gint11

Unchanged. We won 4-1. They all deserve another crack. Tight game. 0-0 or we can sneak it 1-0.
Otherwise this could be 5-5!!

eastwoodsdustman

Im really nervous about this one. My other half has covid and is isolating. Im clear at the minute and will be gutted if i have to miss it.
2-0 city Vik and God

kg82

Must admit i thought he was gonna make a howler when he charged out of his box and took Dembele out (luckily he got the ball first), if that was mistimed, he would have been sent off in first 20 mins. Game literally over. There wasnt any reason to charge out and take level of risk for such little danger.
He took control of his box and was always getting there first! Their player was well away from our defence. If Wilson had left that it would have been dangerous!
I do think Moore should come back in, Fadz for Rose and Bidwell for Shipley - all depending on fitness.

Gibbo

Hope for a draw, fear a loss. They are arguably second only to Fulham in this league. They will miss Chair badly as he seems to create pretty much everything - so there is a glimmer of hope.

MacF to return, but I would stick by Shipley as he played so well, and give Bidwell the chance to look at his new teammates from the sidelines. One up front with Allen staying in midfield.

slowpoke

Winnable game, team selection will be interesting I expect despite Shipley’s good performance last week Jake Bidwell to start at lwb what will be interesting does Robins stick with last weeks successful one up top, midfield three or sacrifice a midfielder and have a front two.

shmmeee

I’d be tempted to put Waghorn up with Godden if he’s fit. He was excellent last time and plays a bit deeper if we need another man in midfield. I thought Allen was poor against them last time but he was playing DM which doesn’t suit him.

cc84cov

Same team as Saturday bar Bidwell in for Shipley,I want more back in ASAP tbh we know it’s coming from Wilson soon

slowpoke

I’d be tempted to put Waghorn up with Godden if he’s fit. He was excellent last time and plays a bit deeper if we need another man in midfield. I thought Allen was poor against them last time but he was playing DM which doesn’t suit him.
The signing of Jake Bidwell gives Robins options think for now he will stick with three at the back plus wing backs but a flat back four, extra in midfield and a winger is possible either to start with or change either way during the game. Going to be interesting

Gint11

I think Bidwell will go straight in too with Maatsen being out. Kane on the right.
No other changes. I can’t see him through Waghorn into it just yet. Might get a 20 mins towards the end

Users who are viewing this thread