Match Thread Coventry City at Forest Green Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (2 Viewers)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Gonna drive up and pay on the gate

itsabuzzard

I'm going to stuff my face at this one.

I hope we do them in revenge for their smash and grab at the Ricoh. Burge needs to change his Toblerone boots.
What the fuck are Toblerone boots? Is this a reference to the fact that he can't kick straight to save himself?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Weather forecast looks shocking. Typical!

Warwickhunt

We need to grind out a 1-0 win and it’s not going to be pretty this one is it!

Otis

Could be we are playing them at the right time. When you have a very much changed side it can take time to gel.

Otis

What's with the lack of proper grub?
Owner's a vegan I believe. Wants a very ethical club from top to bottom.

I'm a veggie, but I still think he could do something like organic, free range chicken etc. Could still have the menu heavily lopsided in favour of vegan dishes, so just a small compromise.

Warwickhunt

Jeez they really are doing business this transfer window, must have bought a whole new team, is that wise..
8 loan players cannot play them all so not the wisest move they have done

Nick

Administrator
Will be interesting to see what he does up front. Can see him starting with Biamou / McNulty and bringing JCH on with about half hour to go.

If Willis is fit, can see him coming back in alongside Davies.

Covstu

Will be interesting to see what he does up front. Can see him starting with Biamou / McNulty and bringing JCH on with about half hour to go.

If it’s not broke and all that. JCH needs to earn his place

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
FG forum predictions so far, very nice of him with the below wording:

Undoubtedly Coventry are the biggest club in Division 2 and are poised to return to what they consider their rightful place above and away from lower league.
A few weeks ago they took 2,000 more fans than their average crowd to an away FA Cup match at MK Dons, where they hugely outnumbered the home crowd.
They have bought out all the away tickets at TNL, so we can expect a fantastic atmosphere during game. They should enjoy watching game close to pitch, and not yards away behind barriers at the Ricoh.
However their barriers did not stop one home fan from remonstrating with their captain during play at FGR’s first visit to Ricoh Stadium.
That incursion and defeat by what they consider a village team should be a massive incentive for Coventry to go out and win game.
Sadly I think they will: FGR 0-1 Coventry

The Old TomCat
Top Manager
football5.gif

Re: FGR v Coventry: match forecast
by FGR123 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 pm

1-1
FGR123
Reserves
football3.gif

Re: FGR v Coventry: match forecast
by Mothy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:24 pm

FGR 2 Cov 3

mds

Hoping for a comfortable win and maybe a sign we have turned the corner against the poorer sides in the division, but it is City, be happy with a point but no doubt three would be better.
City by 2 goals 3-1

Otis

Agree.

Thought McDonald didn't have a good game on Tuesday and was bullied a bit. Davies however was magnificent.

Biamou now can run himself into the ground for 65mins and then we can introduce JCH. He seems the type who can do a bit of bullying himself.

pusbccfc

Not looking forward to this one, like any away game where the away end has no roof.

Completely ruins the atmosphere.

Esoterica

Important to follow on from the MK away win and sort out the away league form. Not sure if it's been spotted yet but with the Luton postponement and the Wycombe rearranged date we've got 4 consecutive away matches coming up:

Colchester United: A Tue Feb 13 2018 19:45
Brighton and Hove Albion: A Sat Feb 17 2018 15:00
Mansfield Town: A Sat Feb 24 2018 15:00
Wycombe Wanderers: A Tue Feb 27 2018 19:45

SlowerThanPlatt

Burge

Grimmer
Davies
Willis
Stokes

Barrett
Doyle
Bayliss
Shipley

Biamou
McNulty

Bench: O'Brien, McDonald, Haynes, Dev Kelly-Evans, Maguire-Drew, Kelly, Clarke-Harris

Going for an optimistic 3-0 win

coop

Score first and it will open them up but I think they will park the bus and try and get something from set plays.

Users who are viewing this thread