Match Thread Coventry City at Notts County Match Thread - Saturday 7th Apr (3 Viewers)

Esoterica

Beat me to it, if Biamou is going mental at the ref can see him coming off.

Anybody see what it was about?
Was complaining to the ref for ages as they walked off the pitch. Ref had enough and booked him and then Biamou sarcastically applauded the decision. Very lucky not to have been given a 2nd yellow.

Nick

Administrator
No idea. Guess it was just a build up of frustration over the lack of decisions going our way? Grimmer was furious too but seen sense to do it from a distance

Nolan will be telling them to wind us up and do stuff like Knee us in the bollocks to get a reaction.

Esoterica

Biamou off for JCH
Good decision in the context of the game. Game should open up 2nd half and there'll be less need for us to go long. JCH has had his kick up the bum and will play more central, engaging the CBs more.

Johhny Blue

Not much between the teams so far. Notts County not created much despite being the team applying the most pressure. Most of our possession was in our own half but we pieced together a couple of half decent counter attacks. If it was a boxing match I'd say Notts just ahead on points.
It sounds like it is a boxing match

Nick

Administrator
Their keeper parries it, McNulty swings for a shot but their keeper jumps onto it and gets a kick

Nick

Administrator
Doyle gives them their own medicine rolling about, one of their players gts dragged to the floor think it was Grimmer.

JCH getting involved.

It was their 18 who I think was trying it with Biamou all game.

Yellow.

Nick

Administrator
JCH does a shoulder to shoulder, their player rolls about. Foul given.

Its getting silly. Can see a couple of reds by the end of today.

Nick

Administrator
Their player who just fouled Doyle flies in late on Kelly. Ref flaps booking him again.

Nick

Administrator
18 now on a final warning after ref stops play after a foul on kelly when we could have played on

We need to be winding him up, force him into it.

Duffy barely touches JCH, foul to us.

Ref has lost the game.

Users who are viewing this thread